Who do u want as ur D Coordinator?

Perry Fewell was a better D coach . . . at least he was aggressive, the defense has regressed under the current coaches and system. I say, if we get run (and thrown) all over again this week, time to make one of your courageous moves Chan - fire Edwards, give Wanny the job!

Amen- Losing Perry was a sad consequence of the Jauron expulsion. He did a lot with very little talent.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greene would be good. Him, or the LB coach of the Ravens. The Ravens D is ridiculous! How did we ever get to OT with them last year?

Peeps, I understand why you look at these guys and think they'd be great DC's.

Consider a reality check.

It's an opportunity to move up to DC, but there are only 32 of those jobs, and if a guy doesn't "come through" with the wins, he may never get another opportunity. He'll go back to being a position coach.

I think you need to reflect on what would, exactly, would induce a LB coach on a successful, potentially playoff-bound franchise, to step into a DC role on a perennial losing team which has yet to demonstrate a commitment to building a winner by bringing in/retaining enough talent to enable him to be successful.

On the other hand, if he stays where he is and his team keeps winning, he'll get opportunities to be DC (if he wants them) on teams that are contenders, orhave demonstrated a commitment to put together all the pieces to be contenders.