Madonna to perform Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show

/dev/null

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Halftime show of the last 20 years has been Tom Petty

Bruce Springsteen was also awesome recently. I was pumped he busted out "Glory Days", didn't think they would.

If Goodell really wants to make the Super Bowl an international event, I have one word for him...

Rammstein :worthy:

Haha with dildos spraying milk all over the crowd? :devil:

Kudos to those that think Petty was the best!

How about some Tom Sawyer and Closer to the Heart

or How about StinkFist and Vicarious

or How about Cinnamon Girl and Keep on Rockin in the Free World

or How about anything but some Pop Crap like Madonna!

I dont mind the older stuff, but it has to be artists that can actually play live.

Madonna at the Superbowl...Which Football fan wants to watch that stuff at half time?

Better choice that is realistic: the foo. They are popular enough to be liked, sold out enough to do it and would give a good performance.

Interesting choice: Linkin Park. They've crossed over with many hits, they're sold out, and they have good music.

I am tired of seeing acts from the 70's and barely 80's. I would rather they do a multi-concert. One artist in each endzone with a group in the middle. I wonder if Jay Z will do the NY Superbowl.

This sucks and now I'm conflicted about hoping bills are in it. I see this as Goodell trying to make the game more international with a global personality/star. Problem is she'll make the entire event about her and detract from the game

Madonna knows about as much about football as she does about marriage. The NFL is starting to resemble championship wrestling.

Does she even like the USA? Have you heard her talk lately? What's with the British accent? She's from Detroit.

Enough of these pop nightmares at Super Bowl halftime, bring back marching bands.

I agree!! Since the state of Ohio borders the state of Indiana, it would be neat to see the

Ohio State band. I love it when the i of Ohio is dotted at the end!!

AND this? Perfect for the NFL and a nice change of pace from those "selling out, laying down, sucking up to the man". :lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoWMmZEoT84

That would be sweet. Im in

At least they sing it right. Everybody sells out and its all about the money!

I couldnt open yours but there is one with the lyrics. I specifically like the last lyrics where he says he sold out and he wants you to buy his record.

Edited by curitiba

Every since the Janet Jackson nipplegate incident, the new requirement is that the perfomer has to be at least 50 years old and Madonna is. The only exception was last year with the Black Eyed Peas and they might as well have been 50 years old, they sucked. Probably the worst Super Bowl halftime show in memory. Having BB King sit on a chair strumming his guitar testing his sugar levels would have been more exciting last year then the Peas.

Madonna knows about as much about football as she does about marriage. The NFL is starting to resemble championship wrestling.

That obviously isn't a requirement to have knowledge of football, I mean Michael Jackson and Britney Spears performed years ago. At least she is American, the countries biggest event of the year and over the past few years they have had The Who, U2, The Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney, none of which are Americans. Madonna is one of the biggest music legends in this country, but she fits the "Safe" thing now, which is what they go for so they don't get sued by the FCC again.