Dear NFL ..........................................

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Johnson review came with the Bills driving with 1:00 to go in the 4th quarter, I'd say fans have a right to be angry, and the refs cost us the game. In the case of the actual game, the Bills had plenty of chances to overcome the bad call, and instead the defense folded against a rookie QB in his 4th career game.

Did Raiders fans have a right to be "angry" about the "Tuck Rule" play with Woodson & Brady?

Hey how about a little cheese to go along with this whine.

The Bills lost because they got outplayed as well as out-coached.

It happens. Get over it. Time to get ready for Philly.

what did you think of the officiating today?

Did you think that the officiating affected the outcome of the game at all?

Give it a rest. You were whining about the refs from the opening kickoff. You sound like one of the knuckleheads that calls into WGR. <_<

Can someone please post a video of the stevie johnson "drop" and post it here when possible. I really want to here an explanation of this horrible call. This sounds stupid and silly but maybe if enough of us email a video to PFT then can get an explanation?

Really pissed off about that call

You don't think the NFL could benefit from the Bills and Lions going 4-0? Don't be stupid. But if you're going to be stupid sure likes you have lots of company here today. :rolleyes:

exactly right. Bills winning is good for business. That kind of turnaround creates a lot of buzz for the games. Unfortunately the decade of failure has created many a conspiracy theory.

I thought they called a good game. The biggest B word seems to be with the Stevie call. We could not see what the official from behind saw and there was not enough evidence to overturn it (which even Kelso acknowledged).

I do not think officiating decided the game, the players and coaches did. But every game the Bills lose has this kind of thread, it is inevitable. Hell, there was a thread like this last week when the Bills WON the game.

Give it a rest. You were whining about the refs from the opening kickoff. You sound like one of the knuckleheads that calls into WGR. <_<

Come on, pisswater. Just answer the questions.

These referees are paid handsomely to do their (part-time) jobs. They should he held accountable.

<br /><br /><br />

Stupid? Go f yourself. The NFL is much happier when they can keep the spotlight shining on their big market teams, they don't want the distraction of having the buffalo bills at 4 and 0. only room for one cinderella story at a time and the lions are it with all their big name superstars.

Do you have any proof of this or are you this crazy about everything because you really sound crazy. :wacko:

The distraction of the Buffalo Bills at 4-0. What the !@#$ are you talking about?

I thought they called a good game. The biggest B word seems to be with the Stevie call. We could not see what the official from behind saw and there was not enough evidence to overturn it (which even Kelso acknowledged).

Really? Wow....

Do you think that the Bengals would have challenged the call had it been ruled complete on the field?

Why didn't the ref offer any sort of explanation as to why the ruling on the field was confirmed?

Come on, pisswater. Just answer the questions.

These referees are paid handsomely to do their (part-time) jobs. They should he held accountable.

Oh "pisswater"...I get it. Don't quit your day job to become a comedian.

Now get back to your whining that has been going on since 105PM. Do you have any idea how bad the offense and defense were today or do you choose to ignore that fact?

I'M SO PISSED RITE NOW.....THE BENGALS FOR REAL??!!!??? !@#$ING OFFICIALS ARE SOOOOOO RETARDED. I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING.....LIKE THAT ZEBRA'S FACE. NOT A CATCH??? REALLY??? NFL NEEDS TO RE-EVALUATE THESES OFFICIALS RESUMÉS CUZ THAT DUDES A CLOWN....AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU MY FRIEND !!!!

The NFL is fixed. Bs calls all game long

After watching this game I'm convinced of this as well. I've had suspicions before, but this game clinched it. It's pretty disheatening because I really love NFL football but there's no way anyone can convince me that this outcome was not predetermined. It's nothing more than the WWE.

We were outgained 453 yards to 273 yards. They kicked our butts.

Did you guys think we were going to go all season without a crucial call going against us?

On the whole, the lucky breaks have AT LEAST been even for us so far this season if not to our advantage. The pick 6 off the helmet against NE, today's pick 6 bouncing all over the place off the WR, etc.

Bad call or not, we've got to play much better because sometimes the stuff you can't control go against you.

Really? Wow....

Do you think that the Bengals would have challenged the call had it been ruled complete on the field?

Why didn't the ref offer any sort of explanation as to why the ruling on the field was confirmed?

Well obviously because there is a conspiracy to keep the Bills from going 16-0 this season. :wallbash:

If they made a mistake with the call why would they not overturn it like they did the bad spot? You are making no sense.

When the refs decided to allow anything & everything to go past false starts / offsides, the Bille lost the game. They was zero structure out there & I actually watch Merriman get held on one of the last plays, one of the many times that wasn't called.

The Tuck play is also officially the biggest joke in the league because any player holding the ball that loses it before going down or out of bounds lost it. If you do a flea flicker, is that QB afforded a tuck rule as well?? It's almost like if you get a tuck rule against you, you'll lose for sure.

I am going to check the officiating crew next week & see who we have, these guys today were loosey goosey.