My AFCE Picks for Week 4

Bills 34 Bengals 10

Should be an easy win here

Raiders 35 Patriots 28

RunDMC shreds the porous NE defense

Ravens 24 Jets 16

Can't wait to watch this game. Jets can't run the ball and the Ravens' weapons on offense are to much for Rex and Co.

Chargers 21 Phins 17

Even though the fish keep it close, Sparano is gone after this one.

I've been saying all week and still feel that the jest and pats* will lose this week. Oak and balt are too physical for both of these teams.

I think 2-2 is reasonable for the jest 9-7 last 2 years but ppl are blinded by trips to the afc champ game.

However 2-2 for the pats* will induce chicken little like sky is falling concerns from espn (although greatly exaggerated as I still consider them an elite team I will enjoy it for a week).

I actually feel more confident in oak beating the pats* than I do about balt beating the jest as balt has laid an egg already (game after pitt I believe tenn)

And finally I spelled jest like that on purpose as I enjoy treating them like a joke as much as I. Enjoy remembering the pats* are cheaters*!

ballsy move predicting the entire east loses except for us.

Not all that ballsy, but u r right - the patsies* have a tough road game on the left coast, all the way cross the country, but are probably spitting nails after being humiliated last week in Orchard Park.

Looks like the AFCE is shaping up the way I called it in August, though - Buffalo winning the division, NJ & NE* fighting for the wild card, and Miami at the bottom...

Buffalo Bills 72

Cincinnati BungHoles - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Bills 34 Bengals 10

Should be an easy win here

Raiders 35 Patriots 28

RunDMC shreds the porous NE defense

Ravens 24 Jets 16

Can't wait to watch this game. Jets can't run the ball and the Ravens' weapons on offense are to much for Rex and Co.

Chargers 21 Phins 17

Even though the fish keep it close, Sparano is gone after this one.

Week 4 Picks, or Week 4 Wishlist?

:)

Things could actually play out this way. Oakland, I think is the toughest team in their division and can run on anyone. They will run and keep the ball away from Brady for long stretches. When Brady does get an opportunity, he will struggle against that defense. Jets are in for a real rough game against the Ravens with their one dimensional offense. Miami? They could possibly pull off an upset but I sure wouldn't bet on it.

Things could actually play out this way. Oakland, I think is the toughest team in their division and can run on anyone. They will run and keep the ball away from Brady for long stretches. When Brady does get an opportunity, he will struggle against that defense. Jets are in for a real rough game against the Ravens with their one dimensional offense. Miami? They could possibly pull off an upset but I sure wouldn't bet on it.

Something tell me the Cheatriettes* are gonna have a rough time in OakTown today.

(Hopefully the Raiders help us out in the AFCE for the 2nd straight week!)