GASP!!

I am in CT and am subject to the Pats. Wife likes them, kids friends all follow, putting bad influences on them. I try to like the Pats when they dont play the Bills and i find it very hard. Maybe against the Jets and Miami. But i just cant. Brady is such a femme. The Giants - Pats SB, by half time i was so going for NY. Dont know why, hate them too.

They have become the evil empire and I am afraid you are becoming brain washed. Its not normal, this current win streak by the Bills is what you need. Sounds like your kinda soft. If you stick with it, though, this year will get you back.

I live in CT, love the Bills and hate the Paytoilets. Is that normal?

I don't get how people can like more than one team.

You guys are nots, I like a lot of teams depending on if they are smashmouth or not. I liked the Ravens 2 years ago when their fullback was the RB (McClain),Tampa when they had Alsot, Cleveland because of Hillis, Steelers whith Bettis and Green, Greenbay because of Matthews and when They used 2 fullback sets same when Carolina did too :wub:

But I still always root for the Bills no matter what even though they have never been smashmouth team (I can only hope we will someday as Nix keeps getting us bigger and nastier)

You should probably punch yourself in the nuts.

This :w00t::worthy: ^^^^ and the gay stuff on here gets annoying. I mean come on it's 2011, gays even play football professionally and probably always have. It wouldn't be funny to you guys if this was about race and you should give it a rest.

You guys are nots, I like a lot of teams depending on if they are smashmouth or not. I liked the Ravens 2 years ago when their fullback was the RB (McClain),Tampa when they had Alsot, Cleveland because of Hillis, Steelers whith Bettis and Green, Greenbay because of Matthews and when They used 2 fullback sets same when Carolina did too :wub:

But I still always root for the Bills no matter what even though they have never been smashmouth team (I can only hope we will someday as Nix keeps getting us bigger and nastier)

Wow I am dry heaving right now

Dude, I can appreciate other teams' play. Especially in a "Geez, I wish the Bills had James Harrison" kind of way. That doesn't make me a fan.

The days of Smashmouth Every Play / Sam Gash kind of football are largely over. There's bits and pieces ala Corey McIntyre's block on Freddie's TD last week. But entire offenses running bustanut every play will kill your own football team by Week 8 and put you at risk for a lot of penalties with the current rules.

root for the "home town" Skins? never, well only if their win helps Buffalo.

my main reason may be because the local sports peeps think the Skins are far superior to the Bills when they were just as crappy the past few years.

mediocre D, lousy O line and rotating QB's

I live in Massacusetts, so while I am a Bills fan, and root for the Bills when they play the Pats, I like the Patriots too. Is that okay of me? Am i NORMAL?

Nothing wrong being a Bills fan... Maybe you live in western Mass. and common sense still filters through the polyester curtain that seperates you from the evil eastern empire...