wish me luck

tennesseeboy

In hindsight, Gill should have stayed at UB and created a legacy for himself and the program. I mean he could've built that team into a perennial MAC contender. Instead he was just using UB like any other stepping stone and he's very close to getting fired from KU unless his club makes a drastic turnaround this season. I don't have the same distaste for Quinn that you appear to have but he's clearly not the answer...yet. We'll see.

Anyway, whosever going to UT tomorrow, have fun!!

Thats my job ;)

I'm taking my daughter and her boyfriend to Neyland Stadium to see my alma mater (UB) play my other favorite college team (UT) tomorrow and we will probably be alone with 99,997 Orange clad Tennessee fans. It hurts to root against Tennessee, but I'm UB through and through and I gotta give the Bulls the same support I give the Bills.

No it doesn't, trust me.

You may even come to enjoy it. :P

It's too bad UB is coached by an idiot these days. Coach Quinn is in love with his scheme and can't be bothered to consider how it's working in a real game. After all he's a genius. He actually has some talented players who he is wasting with his Captain Queeg act. Worst part is UB can't afford to fire this turd for two more years.

PTR

Thank the great Warde Manuel for that. The guy is a joke. The talk of UB starting a D1 hockey program will be one of the few good decisions he has made.

I have a UB sweatshirt packed. Hell...I'm going to wear it with pride and hope we pull off a major upset. This will be the first game I've attended there not rooting for UT. I saw a lot of their games with Peyton Manning (and Peerless Price, Jabari Greer and Travis Henry) including the national championship team with Tee Martin at qb, and Haynesworth and Henderson on the D-line (can you imagine THOSE two together?)

As to the Auburn thing, my girlfriend's dad qb'd for Auburn many years (hell..many decades) ago and I was shocked when Chizuk got the job over Gill, but given what's happened since I guess they made a pretty good decision. Talk about hatred though...the Auburn wareagles hate Alabama in a way that rivals the red sox and the yankees.

Jealousy and little brother syndrome.

I'm taking my daughter and her boyfriend to Neyland Stadium to see my alma mater (UB) play my other favorite college team (UT) tomorrow and we will probably be alone with 99,997 Orange clad Tennessee fans. It hurts to root against Tennessee, but I'm UB through and through and I gotta give the Bulls the same support I give the Bills.

I'll be 10 minutes away on my patio .... I can hear Neyland from here ... Sorry but go Vols!!

Report from game. I wore my UB blue sweatshirt in a sea of orange. People were really nice, though, pointing out how nice it was of me to come down from Buffalo for the game, and they hoped I liked East Tennessee, etc. I pointed out I was from not all that far away. After a while I said to someone how nice it was that the fans treated us like guests. The guy said..."Well its not like you are Florida or Georgia!" Greaqt touchdown run by the UBquarterback, great "parade" with the Pride of the south marching band coming to the stadium, great half time show. Except for the magnificent run by the qb, it was kind of a slaughter.

All in all a good time, hoping to get down wearing orange sometime this season to make up for rooting against UT.

Report from game. I wore my UB blue sweatshirt in a sea of orange. People were really nice, though, pointing out how nice it was of me to come down from Buffalo for the game, and they hoped I liked East Tennessee, etc. I pointed out I was from not all that far away. After a while I said to someone how nice it was that the fans treated us like guests. The guy said..."Well its not like you are Florida or Georgia!" Greaqt touchdown run by the UBquarterback, great "parade" with the Pride of the south marching band coming to the stadium, great half time show. Except for the magnificent run by the qb, it was kind of a slaughter.

All in all a good time, hoping to get down wearing orange sometime this season to make up for rooting against UT.

Who does Chazz Anderson (UB QB) remind you of?