N. Roosevelt

saundena

Was Roosevelt playing last week against the Pats? I know we brought him up from the PS so I figured that he would get a catch or two. I really like his hands and I think he could a boon for us especially if we spend some time developing him. I'm hoping that Chan puts him in there this week.

Was Roosevelt playing last week against the Pats? I know we brought him up from the PS so I figured that he would get a catch or two. I really like his hands and I think he could a boon for us especially if we spend some time developing him. I'm hoping that Chan puts him in there this week.

Just curious why you want to see him play more? He is pretty low on the depth chart right now.

Just curious why you want to see him play more? He is pretty low on the depth chart right now.

He seems to have potential... Very good hands. Since injuries happen all the time, why not work a guy into the lineup during a game that we should win ON PAPER?

He seems to have potential... Very good hands. Since injuries happen all the time, why not work a guy into the lineup during a game that we should win ON PAPER?

Because they don't play the game ON PAPER. He'll earn his way in to the lineup during practice.

Best hands on the team, catches with hands, catches and holds on after big hit (usually), splays special teams, and is from buffalo

Fact or your opinion?

Because they don't play the game ON PAPER. He'll earn his way in to the lineup during practice.

Fact or your opinion?

Of course they don't play on paper, but I'd rather get my younger players experience in real games against teams like the Bengals as opposed to the Patriots, Jets, et. al.

Until they create a best hands statistic, I'll go by that I see.... and by what the coaches say. During preseason, Chan said something to the effect of "He (naaman) is not the biggest or fastest, but he sure does have great hands".

Why all the Naaman hate Nucci?

Wouldn't call that a drop

Sorry but it was. If you say otherwise, I call you a Naaman apologist.

Don't quite understand the need for Naaman starting. Our receivers are doing really good. Naaman will get his chance if someone goes down. Chan has proven to be a pretty damn good talent evaluator. If Naaman is this much superior than the other guys, he'd be in there already.

Yes, he can catch really well. But you also have to be able to run good routes and be an effective blocker (which is a must in Chan's system).

Of course they don't play on paper, but I'd rather get my younger players experience in real games against teams like the Bengals as opposed to the Patriots, Jets, et. al.

Until they create a best hands statistic, I'll go by that I see.... and by what the coaches say. During preseason, Chan said something to the effect of "He (naaman) is not the biggest or fastest, but he sure does have great hands".

Sorry, no hate just don't get all the love. I like him and he seems like a decent player but there are many options above him.

This is getting close to all those posts from last year that went something like : "Why not Brohm? Lets see what hes got" If Naaman shows himself to be better than the other starters in practice, then he deserves to be in. But that is not the case at this point.

News flash...all the Bills' receivers are young. Why mess with a good thing and force players into the lineup? The guys making plays and working hard are in there for a reason, and not because they are from the area.