Hello from Corey McIntyre's agent...

Brett Tessler

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely, you can't be serious.

Surely you can't be serious.

Apparently you don't recognize exciting football when you see it.

The Bills are the only team since at least 1960 to come back from an 18+ point deficit two weeks in a row.

They've won two games on virtually the last play of the game.

Odd that you would post on a football forum when you have zero understanding of the game.

Hey Brett, thanks for stopping by. We love Corey too, and the guy is a Special Teams animal!!

Absolutely.

The NFL has legislated out the use of "wedges" on kickoff returns but Corey is a wedgebuster extraordinaire. Pity the poor fool who comes between Corey and the kickoff returner. Talk about bringing it…

Corey always looks like he is having fun. He is a monster on special teams. That block on Kyle Love (#74) last week should be in a highlight reel. Too bad it wasn't Wilfork that he hit that time. I remember they used to pass to Sam Gash out in the flats every so often and it almost always got them a first down. I wonder if they could try that with Corey.

We have a special place for Corey at THE GASH STATION!

Surely you can't be serious.

Apparently you don't recognize exciting football when you see it.

The Bills are the only team since at least 1960 to come back from an 18+ point deficit two weeks in a row.

They've won two games on virtually the last play of the game.

Odd that you would post on a football forum when you have zero understanding of the game.

San Jose Bills Fan, Ummm.... Apparently you didn't get the Leslie Nielsen joke.

Brett, thanks for stopping by and tell Corey that we Bills fans appreciate him and all the Bills leaving it all out on the field every Sunday.

Go Bills!

I had a chance to meet him when I was living in Port St Lucie, FL. While I was working one day a guy comes into my store (a friend of some sorts) and notices my Bills hat and ask me if I had heard of him, long story short after seasons end Corey Mac came in and gave me a picture and signed it(I guess it was his only career carry)and shot the breeze for a few. Pretty cool dude and one of the 2 Bills I've ever met (that I can remember). Thomas Smith was the other, he was my neighbors brother, brother-in-law or something along those lines when I was a kid in Greensboro, NC.

A few years back I ran in to Corey's dad in Charlotte NC. He came up to me in a restaurant because I was wearing a Bills hat. He was excited for his son and I remember he was hopeful that his son Corey would make the Bills squad at the time. He was very nice and extremely gracious to my family who was visiting me from Buffalo. Also, while I'm on here I also want to say that I bumped in to Eric Moulds ex father in law 2 years a go. I won't go in to detail about the things he shared with me but it definitely left me with a very negative impression on Eric Moulds the person.

San Jose Bills Fan, Ummm.... Apparently you didn't get the Leslie Nielsen joke.

Go Bills!

I'm quite familiar with the line and the joke… but Ted's response was to Brett's comment that the Bills "are easily one of the most exciting teams I've followed."

Ted's response (#4) can't claim to be a joke, ex-ante… or before the fact.

Only if Brett's comment ("the Bills are easily one of the most exciting teams I've followed") was similar to the line in Airplane! could Ted's response be claimed to be a joke.

But it isn't.

Neilsen's line (if I recall correctly) is "Can you fly this plane and land it?" to which the flight attendant answers "Surely you can't be serious…"

Ted's comment was one of incredulity… it wasn't a joke.

More to the point it was a putdown of the comment about the Bills being exciting.

Thanks for stopping by, your client is a warrior.

Since you're here, I was wondering what you happened to think about this article, written for NFP by fellow agent Jack Bechta:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Is-your-team-committed-to-winning.html

He doesn't call out the Bills (or any team) by name, but it certainly sounds like the Bills are one of the teams he's talking about. Curious whether you'd agree with his point generally (about some teams only paying players when they have to, and being willing to sacrifice wins for profits), and specifically, if that has been your perception of the Bills. I understand if you don't feel comfortable addressing this topic - no worries if you want to decline.

I'd say the article is pretty acurate. As far as the Bills are concerned, I've never sensed that they don't care about winning. It's just that they don't have the resources of a large market owner like a Jerry Jones and can't afford to foolishly throw money away on the wrong players. They needed to start building through the draft (which they've done since Buddy Nix got here), and then they started adding other valuable players along the way like Fred Jackson and others. Now that they're on their way to being a legit contender I think you'll see them be a little more aggressive in trying to add the final pieces to get them over the hump.

Edited by Brett Tessler

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

For my money, McCroskey was the best character in that movie. I love the part when he is like "looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue" & in the next scene they show him upside down, face red as a tomato & all he says is "wow"

My son is probably his biggest fan, and always wonders why he never touches the ball. He wants me to look for a Corey McIntyre jersey. Maybe you know where a youth version of such a thing would exist...

I think if you go to the NFL.com store or the Bills website you can probably order customized jerseys there.

A few years back I ran in to Corey's dad in Charlotte NC. He came up to me in a restaurant because I was wearing a Bills hat. He was excited for his son and I remember he was hopeful that his son Corey would make the Bills squad at the time. He was very nice and extremely gracious to my family who was visiting me from Buffalo. Also, while I'm on here I also want to say that I bumped in to Eric Moulds ex father in law 2 years a go. I won't go in to detail about the things he shared with me but it definitely left me with a very negative impression on Eric Moulds the person.

Didn't the guy have like 6 or 7 kids out of wedlock? What did you think his ex father in law was going to say? "Yeah he cheated on my daughter every chance he got but he was really fun to hang around with on the weekends."

The only issue I see with redoing Corey's contract is that I'm not sure what he will ask in part to what are front office is going to pay. Not because our front office is cheap but because Chan's offense doesn't incorporate a full back except in goal line situation. Even in short yardage we are using Brad Smith. I would love to see a traditional running back behind a fullback formation from time to time as I fell that Chan's pass happiness my bite us in the a** at some point.

Corey got a contract extension before last season making him one of the higher-paid fullbacks in the League. Even though he's not being used on offense quite as much this year, he's happy to do whatever the team needs to help them win.

Tell C mac to keep on keepin on for us.

Now that i think about i want his jersey too because i respect what he has done for us and most excellent attitude he is a role model player.

And that Block was an Nfl highlight for sure

Go Bills Go Corey!!

Oh and a serious PS

I want us to let Corey M. get us a touchdown. this is his year, i feel it.

Thanks... Corey had a nice rushing TD against the Bears last year.