Check out the cover of Sports Illustrated

smrodman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I immediately color printed it and stuck it up in my new office here at the University of Cape Town in South Africa. No one here has a clue as to what it is, but it is making me very happy.

Cool. Do you know George Ellis? I was just at a conference with him a few weeks ago.

Cool. Do you know George Ellis? I was just at a conference with him a few weeks ago.

No. What area is he in? I just started, so I don't know that many people. Also, I'm at the Graduate School of Business, which has its own building down on the waterfront, so I'm not at the main campus where most of the departments are.

No. What area is he in? I just started, so I don't know that many people. Also, I'm at the Graduate School of Business, which has its own building down on the waterfront, so I'm not at the main campus where most of the departments are.

cover jinx averted here in fl orlando to be exact the cover is Walter Payton great buffalo article i will be asking SI for the buffalo cover too

cover jinx averted here in fl orlando to be exact the cover is Walter Payton great buffalo article i will be asking SI for the buffalo cover too

matter of fact 3 covers this week who gets the curse? Payton think not he is resting in peace phillies hope so and Bills naaaaa We are gonna blow Cinci out