Amazing Race is Back

Clippers of Nfl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does everyone think about the remaining teams? I don't have a favorite at this point, I think they are all strong enough to make the final three. The only person, and I do mean person not team, that I would like to see go is the father of the father/son combo. The other week with the shrine roadblock, trying to blame the son for not taking notes, then this week what sounded like he was assuming a woman would do the sewing challenge.

So what does everyone think about the remaining teams? I don't have a favorite at this point, I think they are all strong enough to make the final three. The only person, and I do mean person not team, that I would like to see go is the father of the father/son combo. The other week with the shrine roadblock, trying to blame the son for not taking notes, then this week what sounded like he was assuming a woman would do the sewing challenge.

That guy is a major dbag. Did you hear when he said, "my only regret is that I couldn't spend more time with the children...I love children". PFFFFTTT!!!! If he loved them that much he could have very easily spent five or ten mins with them just like the blonde chick did when she was kicking around the soccer ball. This guy is all caught up in his image, and he'll throw even his own son under the bus (just as he has) in order to look good.

I agree that the rest of the teams are all pretty solid. Even the older couple is pretty strong physically. I was impressed watching that 60 year old lady haul that bed like a champ!

I'm sort of hoping that the snowboarders win...or at least make the finals. I like teams that are always positive and just go out there and have fun with the race. That's exactly how I'd be if I were on this show, no matter how hard things got.

That guy is a major dbag. Did you hear when he said, "my only regret is that I couldn't spend more time with the children...I love children". PFFFFTTT!!!! If he loved them that much he could have very easily spent five or ten mins with them just like the blonde chick did when she was kicking around the soccer ball. This guy is all caught up in his image, and he'll throw even his own son under the bus (just as he has) in order to look good.

I agree that the rest of the teams are all pretty solid. Even the older couple is pretty strong physically. I was impressed watching that 60 year old lady haul that bed like a champ!

I'm sort of hoping that the snowboarders win...or at least make the finals. I like teams that are always positive and just go out there and have fun with the race. That's exactly how I'd be if I were on this show, no matter how hard things got.

What gets me is that teams are still trying to get away with flouting the rules. You have to notice everything. You have to pay your drivers or you're screwed. That was an * move by "That '70s Show"-Mom, first b/c it almost cost them the race and second that they stiffed a dude doing his job. You've gotta play it fast, but you've gotta play it clean. (Even the twins last week were playing it honorably. They asked for their two free rides... and they received them.)

The father on that team definitely is a Grade A stevestojanbox.

I'm growing OK with a number of the teams that are left.

I like the snowboarders, hope they win. Everyone else is OK, all the teams I didn't like are gone... well, I don't think gramps & grandma are worthy, they can go.

:beer:

What gets me is that teams are still trying to get away with flouting the rules. You have to notice everything. You have to pay your drivers or you're screwed. That was an * move by "That '70s Show"-Mom, first b/c it almost cost them the race and second that they stiffed a dude doing his job. You've gotta play it fast, but you've gotta play it clean. (Even the twins last week were playing it honorably. They asked for their two free rides... and they received them.)

The father on that team definitely is a Grade A stevestojanbox.

I'm growing OK with a number of the teams that are left.

The problem is how do you know who you're supposed to pay and who you aren't? Many of the things they do are free - in fact, when have they been asked to do something specific ("have the owner call a driver to move the beds for you") and have to pay for it? I think the "70's show mom" had a good point: If he didn't ask to be paid, it's a good assumption that CBS paid them. That said, it would've been better to CONFIRM that, but in the heat of the moment I can see how that would be missed. I don't have a problem with it in this case either -- but I still have a problem with the "give all of your money to the orphanage" sign that they put on the table and that moved around all the time.

It seems like level headed, positive disposition types like them(thinking the Cowboys)always do well.

It seems like level headed, positive disposition types like them(thinking the Cowboys)always do well.

Yeah, it sure does

And the hippies a few years ago.

Those guys were having so much fun that it made you want to just drop what you're doing and go join them

AJ, you wanna apply for the race some season?

I think "Internet Message Board Acquaintances" might make an interesting dynamic for the show.

Have they ever had a pair that's never met IRL?

Hell yeah! I'd have to get my fat rear into shape big time, but I'd totally do it to be on the show :D

The problem is how do you know who you're supposed to pay and who you aren't? Many of the things they do are free - in fact, when have they been asked to do something specific ("have the owner call a driver to move the beds for you") and have to pay for it? I think the "70's show mom" had a good point: If he didn't ask to be paid, it's a good assumption that CBS paid them. That said, it would've been better to CONFIRM that, but in the heat of the moment I can see how that would be missed. I don't have a problem with it in this case either -- but I still have a problem with the "give all of your money to the orphanage" sign that they put on the table and that moved around all the time.

taxicabs have never been paid by cbs. this is "real time"

they didnt even think to ask if they needed to pay the driver. so once again, old farts are my least favorite team.

1) Wow. The sister in the brother-sister losing team simply had a couple-hour brain fart combined with the fact that she just didn't want to do any physical activity. She just stood there, propped against the bicycle saying she didn't know what to do and decided to wait until she saw another team. If I were the brother in that team, I would not be talking to my sister for a while. It would've been one thing to have gotten lost or gone in the wrong direction or gotten bad information from someone (did anyone in that village know their ass from their elbow!??), but she just :censored: ing stood there, more useless than the inanimate object she was leaning against.

2) What was with Cindy and ahhh crap I don't know his name (I told you I only remember names until there's like 6 people left unless it's a hot girl... like Sandy. I knew her name week 1.) asking the surfers to let them win as they were in the mad dash? It's a race, dude. That was for $15K! How can you have the gall to ask that of someone?

I really, REALLY hate the U-turn on this show. If they are going to have it all, let it be near the beginning of the season, when there are still plenty of suck teams & it's not as hard to make up time. Cowboys got screwed last year, & I'll be pissed if the same thing happens to the snowboarders next week.

1) Wow. The sister in the brother-sister losing team simply had a couple-hour brain fart combined with the fact that she just didn't want to do any physical activity. She just stood there, propped against the bicycle saying she didn't know what to do and decided to wait until she saw another team. If I were the brother in that team, I would not be talking to my sister for a while. It would've been one thing to have gotten lost or gone in the wrong direction or gotten bad information from someone (did anyone in that village know their ass from their elbow!??), but she just :censored: ing stood there, more useless than the inanimate object she was leaning against.

2) What was with Cindy and ahhh crap I don't know his name (I told you I only remember names until there's like 6 people left unless it's a hot girl... like Sandy. I knew her name week 1.) asking the surfers to let them win as they were in the mad dash? It's a race, dude. That was for $15K! How can you have the gall to ask that of someone?

Exactly, you are in a race...you don't just stand there an wonder...you do act.

I really, REALLY hate the U-turn on this show. If they are going to have it all, let it be near the beginning of the season, when there are still plenty of suck teams & it's not as hard to make up time. Cowboys got screwed last year, & I'll be pissed if the same thing happens to the snowboarders next week.

its a game changer.

i have no problem with it. i like it actually.

It was a moving truck though, not a taxicab...

unless its a benz or a ford focus and you have keys at the airport, ask the drivers. sorry. this is just common sense.

the dad from the dad/son combo is an ahole.

you could tell right away. from being mean to his son from the beginning to now forcefully wanting to use the uturn. u can kind of tell hes the kind of guy that steps on people (maybe even kills them; jk) to get ahead in the world. i hate those kind of people.

ps. i understand its a dog eat dog world out there, he just makes that personality very evident.

Exactly, you are in a race...you don't just stand there an wonder...you do act.

can someone say LAZY? why would she think that a team would want to tell her what to do???

her mistake was dumb. the clue was not lost. she said her bro had it. go back and read it lazy ass!!!!

Agreed, the dad had to go.... Grandma looks pretty good in a bikini next week! :lol:

I honestly didn't think they'd make it this far but it's been fun rooting for the home town team! Heck if they can do this race, I should try it!. :lol:

The rabbit racing was hilarious! What a fun leg of the race. :thumbsup:

Edited by LanaK6