Amazing Race is Back

Clippers of Nfl

If I remember right, previous seasons their partner could not help with the order at the end.

Also, has any team playing "in their backyard" done good? I remember the family season the family from New Orleans came in last and was eliminated (that was not the final leg though).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Ernie for winning the race, I only hope for his sake that he keeps the $ and ditches the Dragon witch before it's too late. Too bad Sandy didn't win, she really does have a great rack. As for the Pollards, any team that falls asleep at the airport & misses their flight is not worthy of winning. Snowboarders are the uncrowned champs, they were great. :thumbsup:

Congrats to Ernie for winning the race, I only hope for his sake that he keeps the $ and ditches the Dragon witch before it's too late. Too bad Sandy didn't win, she really does have a great rack. As for the Pollards, any team that falls asleep at the airport & misses their flight is not worthy of winning. Snowboarders are the uncrowned champs, they were great. :thumbsup:

Yep, that Chinese lady is uber-annoying. When she was talking about how she needs to be perfect and when she said she knew "I would win", that was pretty lame. Then after she said that she referred to the partnership with Ernie. I'd bail on that broad in a heartbeat.

I want to play with that flight simulator.

Jack: That's how it should have been this time. That challenge was WAY too easy...

This is the second season in a row where the "mental challenge" at the end was just stupid. Used to be in the past, teams would take FOREVER completing it...for the first team to arrive to accomplish it so fast was just lame. Kudos to them, but that should have been more challenging. The flight simulator and the three numbers were great, IMO.

i agree. both teams did it too fast. they didnt show pollards.

Yep, that Chinese lady is uber-annoying. When she was talking about how she needs to be perfect and when she said she knew "I would win", that was pretty lame. Then after she said that she referred to the partnership with Ernie. I'd bail on that broad in a heartbeat.

I want to play with that flight simulator.

Jack: That's how it should have been this time. That challenge was WAY too easy...

she said losing to the remaining teams was like losing to "B" students. i hate show offs.

you could also tell that ernie wanted to say something mean too. but re-thought and said losing to the remaining teams is like losing to your little brother. (which by the way is not really losing. its family dummy)

i didnt want them to win. i was rooting for marcus and wife. you're right aj, she looks like a great catch. has a very nice personality. good for marcus.

Since when did they get to use Google to look things up? That made it waaaay to easy for any of the teams to figure out their clues. Isn't part of the challenge of the game is to rely on the locals for help??

correct me if im wrong, but i think they have always been able to use the internet.