My Absolute Favorite Media Line So Far

"Chan, what in God's name do you give your team at half time in the locker room? Can I have some? Please?"

Second fave (different post)

"Spotting 21 points to the opponent is an underutilized motivational strategy. Next week, Chan Gailey's plan may be to give the Cincinnati Bengals 21 points after the coin flip."

What's your fave media line so far?

"Chan, what in God's name do you give your team at half time in the locker room? Can I have some? Please?"

"Spotting 21 points to the opponent is an underutilized motivational strategy. Next week, Chan Gailey's plan may be to give the Cincinnati Bengals 21 points after the coin flip."

The last time the Bills beat the Patriots, Facebook didn't exist. Neither did Twitter.

also

The Bills beat the Patriots! In other news, hamburgers eat people.

In case you needed more reason to like him, Ryan Fitzpatrick did his interview in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt today. --Joe Buscaglia

and

Tim Russert is smiling down from heaven right now after that one!

Edited by Astrobot

In case you needed more reason to like him, Ryan Fitzpatrick did his interview in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt today. --Joe Buscaglia

and

Absolutely -- Tim, this one was for you

Not a meda line, but Welker in his post game press conference. He looks all sad and dejected and says: It was supposed to be a fun day setting records and such, but it didn't turn out that way. (or something very close to that) Love that we ruined him and Brady's perfect day!

and

At the post-game presser, Fitz wore a shirt that looked like it had a picture of his three kids on it. That's good stuff!

The first one rocks because Deion Sanders was goin on about how the Bills make amazing half time adjustments and wanted to know how they do it! I love it.