Jim Rome is just whoring out Buffalo

Meanwhile, Cowherd is tearing us apart. Saying we're a .500 team at best, that our wins haven't been that good and we've only beat a KC team where Cassel was injured and couldn't throw and 2 home games that we should have lost. What a dlck.

I usually don't like Rome that much, but I'll be listening to him for the rest of the day today.

Cowturd said he believes in the Raiders but not the Bills because the Bills have faced a weak schedule (except for the Pats).

To be fair, Denver only picked second overall last year.

Oakland has played Denver 1-2, Buffalo 3-0 and the Jets (2-1)

The Bills have played KC (0-3) Oakland 2-1 and NE 2-1

I still dont understand how he can say that??? We beat NE and they beat the Jets... thats probably more difficult for us. Week one was a push if anything. Then the only other game we beat them. Their schedule is more difficult because they had to go on the road but not by much. I dont believe that just because a team beats you that means they are overall better but in this case we have to be more real than the raiders. We stopped Run DMC as much as possible and won. The Jets were horrible and let him beat them almost single handedly. The Jets are less real than us.

ALso how does he go from picking us as his upset special to dogging us in less than three days???

Meanwhile, Cowherd is tearing us apart. Saying we're a .500 team at best, that our wins haven't been that good and we've only beat a KC team where Cassel was injured and couldn't throw and 2 home games that we should have lost. What a dlck.

He's pissed that he didn't take the job in Buffalo. :P