Patriots' will have excuses a plenty for losing

Scrappy

They'll play it off that they have to bring their best game every week after the Bills Smoke them tomorrow. The NE / major newspapers will mention all the injuries & they'll try to prop up a team that is ranked 31st on defense. The Bills had been that ~ 31st ranked team on defense for many years now, so the times are a turning fast.

I'd plan on the excuses being prepared for the press conference / next day press. The Bills will only get credit when they have amassed a much larger body of work, so just deal with it.

Edited by Scrappy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, they'll show that they didnt even need to be at full strength to destroy us tomorrow.

Lets not start raining down with the hubris.

Reality is we are playing a team with the 31st ranked defense, we are going to hang ~ 40 on them & odds are they will get into the mid 20's. This is the last game that you'll get to crush the moneyline in parlays, I'd take your money & expect no more chances like this. This Brady legend haunting us is good for making money one last time, dig in.

IIRC, the Raiders were not wooped by us without their 3 best receivers (2 WR/TE) and the short week and the East Coast bla bla bla. This game makes me nervous. It would be crushing emotionally if we get spanked at home by NE's mash unit. CRUSHING.

Yeah, they'll get into there...and then cruise right on by. Come on; we gave up 35 to the Raiders. You think we'll hold NE to mid 20's...AND win?

Prove me wrong, Bills. Prove me wrong.

Raiders have better lines than the Pats & they just lost Koppen. That'll give Kyle / Dareus plenty of chances to force Brady out of his comfort zone. That doesn't mean he'll get sacked, he'll just be uncomfortable & moving. That is the key to stopping him, it works.

There is no reason at all that the Bills can't win tomorrow, in fact they should.

Take away the quick pass from Brady and pressure him and they will fold like a cheap suit.

Bills O can rack up 30 + on the Pats D easy, they can't stop a nose bleed.

Bills = 35

Pats = 24

The thing is their injuries are mostly on the defensive side of the ball (although I believe I heard Vollmer is out as well). The consensus seems to be that we could score on the Pats at full strength. Our defense is what worries me. YE OLE was not thrilled with Jason Campbell torching us last week.

Koppen was their 8 year straight center that just went to IR.

To all those talking about how Jason Campbell torched us last week - keep in mind New England will not have the luxury of Darren McFadden drawing the focus of the defense. Campbell was able to get George Wilson isolated on WRs consistently due to DBs helping in the running game. Also, McFadden kept our line from being able to pin their ears back and go after Campbell. Do not expect George Wilson to be isolated in man on man very frequently this week, and do not expect Tom Brady to have the time to sit in the pocket like Campbell did. I fully expect Brady to post 350+ yards and 3-4 TDs - however, at best, this is 28 points for the Pats. 28 just does not seem like nearly enough to me.

Edited by SouthGeorgiaBillsFan