Chung and haynesworth ruled out sunday

cmjoyce113

Albert was supposedly the reason they went to 4-3(although I suspect wilforks unacknowledged decline had something to do with it). Our guys match up very well against their back up DBs if they want to play man. That's what I'm anticipating belli tries some 3 - 3 nickel formations.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

It may get even better...

Friday is decision day for Mesko*

Hang time is a critical component of a punter’s job. The longer the ball is in the air, the better chance his coverage has of limiting the opponent’s return...But what’s up in the air in Foxborough* this Friday is Zoltan* Mesko’s* status* for Sunday’s AFC East showdown with the Buffalo Bills...They* reportedly worked out two veteran punters this week: Matt Dodge (formerly of the Giants) and Jeremy Kapinos (late of Pittsburgh). A final move might not be made until the weekend, but Mesko* stressed that Friday’s practice would be the determiner.

Anyone see Zoltan* Mesko* at the airport? Does NE* have a punter this Sunday?

Albert was supposedly the reason they went to 4-3(although I suspect wilforks unacknowledged decline had something to do with it). Our guys match up very well against their back up DBs if they want to play man. That's what I'm anticipating belli tries some 3 - 3 nickel formations.

Wilfork's unacknowledged decline? Wow. I guess the games I've watched must be from last year.

Wilfork's unacknowledged decline? Wow. I guess the games I've watched must be from last year.

Hes not the same ferocious force. If you have a truly elite NT in 3-4 scheme then you play 3-4, case closed. I don't buy the bs coming out of NE the switch came from lack of LBs and that's why they got Albert. They got Albert because wilforks play at 3-4 NT dropped off IMO

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Wait. So no Vollmer, no Koppen, no Haynesworth, no Chung, no Hernandez, no Price, Dan Gronkowski was cut AND their secondary is banged up? Oh yeah, AND their punter is ailing??? Wow, the Hoody is up to some trickery...trust me, somebody on this list is playing.

The potential excuses for losing are rapidly disappearing.

Is Tom Brady out? No. Hence, the best "excuse" for losing does not exist. Haynesworth and Chung are after thoughts. The Pats go the way of Brady and the offense. If the Bills win it will be a great victory, regardles of who is playing for the opposition.

Wait. So no Vollmer, no Koppen, no Haynesworth, no Chung, no Hernandez, no Price, Dan Gronkowski was cut AND their secondary is banged up? Oh yeah, AND their punter is ailing??? Wow, the Hoody is up to some trickery...trust me, somebody on this list is playing.

Wait. So no Parish, Urbick, McGee, Easley, Evans... Welcome to the NFL.