***The OFFICIAL I've sinned against my fanhood thread ***

Scrappy

I'm here to admit that I was wrong so far. :D

I expected a .500 or sub .500 team, and I think we're doing much better than that. LOVE THAT I WAS WRONG! (so far haha)

Ditto, loving it that I was wrong about Chan winning a big game against the Bills biggest rival. I never thought they could beat the devil himself, but they did..:D

I was wrong about Gailey and the coaching staff... I hope they keep proving me wrong all year!

Edited by Fear the Beard

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto, loving it that I was wrong about Chan winning a big game against the Bills biggest rival. I never thought they could beat the devil himself, but they did..:D

I was wrong about Gailey and the coaching staff... I hope they keep proving me wrong all year!

A whammie weenie background / 2 shout songs sung & you're forgiven. Repent.

Some of you are pretty jaded, get over the last decade or so. The Bills are playing big offense ball & can hang mid 30's on anybody. That gets you W's, so looking past that is bedwetting.

Hey, remember the last time they went 3-0? What happened that year?

I've been reading many different opinions & after watching the first few games, I'll admit I was wrong. I was wrong about Chan, Nix & their decisions on how to improve our team. I felt that we needed much more work to start being competitive & after seeing the effort / heart the team has, the chemistry is working.

This team has a heartbeat bigger than most & talent that plays it's heart out, it shows on the scoreboard & in the stats. The efforts made by the players cannot go unrecognized & I hope that the powers that be step up & pay them accordingly, without the players having to voice themselves to the media.

This thread is designed to man up & call out past things you have said or thought that basically is like confession (Catholic thing). After doing this, think of the Whammie Weenie that we all are & hum the Bills shout song, then all things that you thought are purged & you can become a fan again.

GO BILLS!

I always liked Chan, I am still not convinced on Nix. I will reserve jusdement on him to the end of the season. I never thought they would beat the Patriots though. You can count me wrong on that. I am glad of it!

I always liked Chan, I am still not convinced on Nix. I will reserve jusdement on him to the end of the season. I never thought they would beat the Patriots though. You can count me wrong on that. I am glad of it!

You keep reserving, there is always room here.

I admit I was wrong about:

- Chan: seems to be a really good head coach

- Lee Evans: is not missed as the young WR's are stepping up

- OLine: has been amazing (no sacks in 2 games and great holes for the RB's)

Still it is only 3 games in - long way to go.

But since we still have not seen anything from last year's draft (Spiller, Troupe, Carrington, ..) and aside from Dareus, very little help from this year's draft i am not yet sold on Buddy.

Before the first game of the real season this place was a cesspool of "experts" who were willing to tell us how much the Bills are going to suck. There were guys predicting 2 wins, talking about how bad the OL is etc ect etc.

Anyone have the balls to put your name to this post saying "I was a doomsayer an I have no idea WTF I'm talking about"!

Before the first game of the real season this place was a cesspool of "experts" who were willing to tell us how much the Bills are going to suck. There were guys predicting 2 wins, talking about how bad the OL is etc ect etc.

Anyone have the balls to put your name to this post saying "I was a doomsayer an I have no idea WTF I'm talking about"!

Common Mike, there are numerous mia culpa threads, give one or two a read. (if you look closely you might even find a post by some over officious moderator person)

I WILL SAY I HAVE PUT IT OUT THERE BUFALO WINS 31-28 OVE THE pats. Yes I DID! I did say 8-8 on the season will be fair or better. Anything under is a failure. Now 3-0 with the Bengals and Philly. We go 5-0 we have a good shot of 10-6 season. The jets look bad this year with no run game, and their center is down. patriots are one demensioanal, and miami just sucks this year. We have a shot!

So yeah Stevie Johnson is on pace to have an even bigger year than last year despite not having the magical 2 catch-a-game decoy on the other side taking away all the double coverage. Did you watch the game yesterday? Arguably the greatest defensive coach in NFL history had 2 guys draped all over Stevie Johnson every play... not. So I invite anyone who was b*tching about that trade- Bulldog, do you have an account on here?- to come forward and admit you were dead wrong. Look at every post I've ever written (that would be weird), I said it was a great trade the moment they made it. They were lucky to get a 4th for him. Yes, he would be good for depth, but he wouldn't have been considered depth, he would've been taking snaps away from Jones and Nelson, who are already developing quicker as a result of the trade. Great work Buddy! (Although I'll never forgive you for taking Troup over Gronkowski).