NFL TV map, week 3

FluffHead

Why does it show early games and late games on the same map?

Because this week, Fox is showing the double header meaning that CBS is only allowed to air one game in any given market. To give an example: the Jets play at 4:15 this week, so at 1PM in the NY Metro market, there will be no game shown on CBS, only the Giants game on Fox, and then at 4PM the Jets will be shown on CBS and Bears/Packers on Fox. If they showed two maps for CBS they both would have all these empty spaces on it, and since each area only shows one game they can put it all on one map. Why they have these ridiculous rules and not just let each network show two games every week? I couldn't tell you. It certainly seems to me like there are enough people watching football and enough ads being sold to justify it.

In Australia they chose which games are being shown on 2 channels

I thought since Buffalo are 2-0 and New England are 2-0, then we would be on TV , no the early games being shown are SF vs Cin and NYG vs Phi

So it looks a 3am wake up just to look at the stats and and drice chart on NFL.com

Our Patriots merchandise sells very well in the Albany-Saratoga market. Plus the local CBS channel there broadcasts deep into New England.

I was hoping to see an uptick in Bills merchandise sales in the Albany area but it's not happening. My sales analysis tells me they're still concentrating on baseball there and haven't made the transition to football yet. The rest of upstate NY is into football. (Floods have decreased sales substantially)

Not even SU stuff is selling there.