Bills on PTI now

PromoTheRobot

Stand by for what was said...doing finger warm ups as we speak.

2 minute discusion after talking about the Lions, praising the them for beating a "lousy" Chiefs team "at the moment."

The Bills overcame a 21-3 first have def and sealed it seconds left

41 and 38 in two wins, charming team. do you take them seriously?

Wilbur: Yeah. I do

Corn: Now do you take me seriously?

Wilbur: "We were listening, We were screaming on the radio."

Corn: Good game this week, I want to see them against NE, if they are even right on NE competively then I am with them. The only big star team that is out there.

Corn: There is two seasons in Blo, tough to pass like Fitz has bene doing, got to run the ball.

Corn: I would not buy them yet.

Tony spoke most of the time while Michael barely got much in, but both were pretty happy about the Bills and saying it is hard not to root for such a blue chip team.

wilbon said he wanted to wait and see how they did vs patriots and would buy them if they at least play well vs pats

kornhole said some stupid nonsense about there being 2 seasons in buffalo, one before the snow and one after and didn't really go anywhere with the point

at least they are talking about em i guess

Stand by for what was said...doing finger warm ups as we speak.

2 minute discusion after talking about the Lions, praising the them for beating a "lousy" Chiefs team "at the moment."

The Bills overcame a 21-3 first have def and sealed it seconds left

41 and 38 in two wins, charming team. do you take them seriously?

Wilbur: Yeah. I do

Corn: Now do you take me seriously?

Wilbur: "We were listening, We were screaming on the radio."

Corn: Good game this week, I want to see them against NE, if they are even right on NE competively then I am with them. The only big star team that is out there.

Corn: There is two seasons in Blo, tough to pass like Fitz has bene doing, got to run the ball.

Corn: I would not buy them yet.

Tony spoke most of the time while Michael barely got much in, but both were pretty happy about the Bills and saying it is hard not to root for such a blue chip team.

Great thanks for the update jboy... had to go study in the lib tonight =lame

it's funny how desperate we are for national media attention...

i mean. it's not like buffalo is IGNORED. by any stretch of the imagination.

would ya look at that? beat 2 bad teams in a row, to start the season 2-0, and the national media no longer hates us.

it's amazing how playing bad football for over a DECADE causes the national media to not pay us much attention.

2 wins, in the span of 7 days, and now

- ralph's not cheap anymore

- we're not moving to LA

- the national media doesn't hate us

imagine what a super bowl win would do for this fan base?

I like to hear positive comments about the Bills from the national media but opinions like this truly exemplify how foolish it is to care what they say one way or another--- it's only Week 2, but isn't Fred Jackson the NFL's leading rusher with back-to-back 100-yard games? 190 yds per game as a team shows a clear commitment to the run... and shows just as clearly that these 2 knuckleheads only watched the highlights.

it's funny how desperate we are for national media attention...

i mean. it's not like buffalo is IGNORED. by any stretch of the imagination.

would ya look at that? beat 2 bad teams in a row, to start the season 2-0, and the national media no longer hates us.

it's amazing how playing bad football for over a DECADE causes the national media to not pay us much attention.

2 wins, in the span of 7 days, and now

- ralph's not cheap anymore

- we're not moving to LA

- the national media doesn't hate us

imagine what a super bowl win would do for this fan base?

Golden Johnny, just golden.

I like to hear positive comments about the Bills from the national media but opinions like this truly exemplify how foolish it is to care what they say one way or another--- it's only Week 2, but isn't Fred Jackson the NFL's leading rusher with back-to-back 100-yard games? 190 yds per game as a team shows a clear commitment to the run... and shows just as clearly that these 2 knuckleheads only watched the highlights.

It's fun for the Bills to make the rundown on PTI, but I can assure you from personal experience with the show they don't know anything about the Bills. Or care. And they'd freely admit it.