Brad Smith Trick Play of The Week

Keuka

Here's your chance to predict how Chan will use Brad this week. I think we will see a variation on something they did in the pre-season. Smith lines up as a WR on the left side. Runs and end around for a hand off from Fitz, then passes to Spiller or Parrish. You gotta shake things up and set up the Pats for next week.

Brad Smith takes the snap, 3 step drop hits (pick name)______________________ in the flat for a quick strike. Every Play he has done so far he has run out side of the pocket. This catches the defense with their pants down because no one thinks he will do this.

Good thread!

I think we will see the Brad Smith trickery in week#3 as Billicheat has struggled to defend the wild-cat in the past.

IMO a good strategy is to play vanilla with brad-smith and then throw the kitchen sink at the pats as they have little film on Chans grand scheme with him.

this might be the wisest thing to do. I would like to see him either, catch an easy pass or throw the same for a completion. Let him develop confidence for the Patriots. but not show our hand just yet. Pass play to spiller or Parrish out of the cat would make my day though.

To the OP, you are one week early. : )

Edited by 3rdand12

Here's your chance to predict how Chan will use Brad this week. I think we will see a variation on something they did in the pre-season. Smith lines up as a WR on the left side. Runs and end around for a hand off from Fitz, then passes to Spiller or Parrish. You gotta shake things up and set up the Pats for next week.

I hope Brad gets to throw a pass this week. If he only runs they will stack the box.

Brad Smith trick play of the week:

Getting out of the negative points in fantasy stats.

I really, really, really want to see this guy develop into a slick weapon for the Bills, but after week one, I'm not so sure.

I'm sorry he didn't get you any fantasy points. I'll take the FD's.

Brad Smith trick play of the week:

Getting out of the negative points in fantasy stats.

I really, really, really want to see this guy develop into a slick weapon for the Bills, but after week one, I'm not so sure.

Is that because he did bad job of running for first downs on every chance he had?