Is there a way to find out what bars have Sunday Ticket?

ThurmasThoman

i'm traveling with my wife this weekend, and had counted on the applebees right next to our hotel having sunday ticket.

she's in a seminar all day today and tomorrow, so i was really looking forward to tipping some back and watching us go to 2-0.

well...

i called them to double check today, and turns out they dont even have sunday ticket :-(

i'm on a wild goose chase calling every bar in a 100 mile radius to see if they have nfl sunday ticket, but there must be a more efficient way to do this?

anyone know of any way to figure this out? i'm in the midcoast maine area right now, for what it's worth...

Edited by JohnnyGold

If you let us know where you are, maybe someone knows where you can catch the game nearby?

I'd also start by looking for sports bars in the area. Buying the rights to show games is expensive and most "normal" places wont have it. Need to find the sports bars that specialize in showing games.

Good Luck!

Edited by DrDareustein

currently in rockland/camden maine.

willing to travel to belfast or augusta!

Rollie's in Belfast has Sunday Ticket. Just called and they said they'd put the Bills game on if you ask. (TV but no sound)

http://www.rollies.me/6.html

Splitter's Sports Bar in Augusta has NFL-ST as well.

http://1710bowl.com/bowling.asp?Page=Splitters+Sports+Bar+%26+Grille

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

That's stand-up, man!

tell me about it. called them up and they said that they would get that bills game on for me. woman that owns the joint is a bucs fan, so her game is gonna be on... and the pats play at 4, so thats when all the locals will show up.

2 dollar pbrs, and a road to 2-0? can't go wrong!

tell me about it. called them up and they said that they would get that bills game on for me. woman that owns the joint is a bucs fan, so her game is gonna be on... and the pats play at 4, so thats when all the locals will show up.

Sweet!

mmmmm...PBR. I'm a beer snob but I still love me some Pabst.

Promo, you are an example to us all! :worthy:

This is where Google Maps is your friend. Centered the map at Rockland ME and searched "sports bars". You have to sift through the crap but links to bars come up. Splitter's is smart for saying "NFL package" on their website. I had to call Rollie's to be sure. We all have to help each other out. To deny a Bills brother access to a game is inhumane.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

<br />mmmmm...PBR.  I'm a beer snob but I still love me some Pabst.<br /><br /><br />This is where Google Maps is your friend.  Centered the map at Rockland ME and searched "sports bars".  You have to sift through the crap but links to bars come up.  Splitter's is smart for saying "NFL package" on their website.  I had to call Rollie's to be sure.  We all have to help each other out.  To deny a Bills brother access to a game is inhumane.<br /><br />PTR<br />
. You're a good man. Kudos