Jim Rome on Bills-Raiders

John Gianelli

Actually I sold football handicapping software. Once the game started I would buy a scalped ticket at half price and watch the game.

ok McFly..... do you have a sports almanac from 2015 or something ... lol Just kiddin Fan in SD

Edited by Speedy G

I can forsee a similar blowout... it's set up to look like one too. But I could be wrong... heck, I was wrong last week when I thought it would be a close game. Who knows?

Raiders aren't going to roll over and die like the Chiefs did. This will be a tough game and a real test for the run defense and offensive line- the Bills two weakest areas last season. We'll see how much has changed.

Raiders aren't going to roll over and die like the Chiefs did. This will be a tough game and a real test for the run defense and offensive line- the Bills two weakest areas last season. We'll see how much has changed.

^

This.

Their secondary is obviously not the same without Asomugha, and Fitz is just the guy to kill them with throws to the outside down the field.

The Bills absolutely have to stop the Raiders' running game. That's the key to a Bills win. They do the former and the latter will be theirs.

Awesome game. My dad was there, it was the season opener of 1974.

But the historian in me is compelled to say that the first MNF game at Rich was in 1973 against the Chiefs. Bills won 23-14, and OJ had 39 carries...

I stand corrected. When did the stadium open?