Bills mobile app now available

eball

Not that I'm a shill for the organization or anything, but I happened to notice there's now an official Bills app (free) available for download.

Search "Buffalo Bills Mobile" -- I just downloaded it to my iPhone a few minutes ago and it looks pretty slick.

Anyway, just an FYI to the smartphone geeks around here.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I'm a shill for the organization or anything, but I happened to notice there's now an official Bills app (free) available for download.

Search "Buffalo Bills Mobile" -- I just downloaded it to my iPhone a few minutes ago and it looks pretty slick.

Downloaded for android, thanks for the heads up. Seems pretty cool, lots of info at your fingertips. Ads are a little annoying, but since it is free who am I to complain.

Do you know of a app for andriod to listen to the game this weekend. I will be out of tv range and streaming a game on 3g network is not realistic, but I would enjoy listening. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you know of a app for andriod to listen to the game this weekend. I will be out of tv range and streaming a game on 3g network is not realistic, but I would enjoy listening. Any help would be appreciated.

97 rock has an app for iPhone; not sure if they also do android. They stream the games.

I had 2 options and dled the one with the bills helmet after reading the reviews.

As for android radio iheartradio will more than likely have something on it that is broadcasting the game. I use it to listen to whtk (rochester) when I'm not in the car and it works well.

TuneIn Radio is the best radio app out there. You get most radio stations, and police scanners from around the entire world. I use it daily to keep up with the Buffalo happenings.

This is all you need to know. Toss the other apps in the trash.

This is all you need to know. Toss the other apps in the trash.

You know it's a good thing when it doesn't last. Some radio stations have started pulling their streams from TuneIn Radio for Radio.com. Radio.com is less stable and isn't on Roku. Losers ....

I think that if you download the iheartradio app that you can listen to the feed from 1180 Wham out of Rochester. Can someone from that area confirm if that is the station that plays bills games?

its 1180 wham... tried to listen to it last sunday but it was some other show....some woman talking dont know what the deal is with i heart radio

Edited by taglientep