Parrish

peanuts

R. Parrish had zero catches last week..Do you think they were targeting the TE or the WR last week. Do you think Gailey is strictly using matche up this year to exploit opposing defense were last year he could not..I thought Parrish was going to the focal point of the offense this season..

Rumor has it the Chefs rotated all of their coverage over to Parrish, leaving the other Bills' receivers open to make all the plays.

It's unconfirmed whether Roscoe wore #83 last week.

hahahah now THAT is funny!!!

I was wondering the same thing actually, if I may be serious for a brief moment. I went back and watched the game and saw that Roscoe was actually targeted twice. One he dropped (but would have only gone for a couple) and the other was the pass interference call on the opening drive. I'm guessing Fitz just looks for the open man and thats where he goes with the ball. It's refreshing actually to have a quarterback not try to force feed a reciever.

Rumor has it the Chefs rotated all of their coverage over to Parrish, leaving the other Bills' receivers open to make all the plays.

It's unconfirmed whether Roscoe wore #83 last week.

He was seen using his blazing speed and elusiveness to fill water bottles

R. Parrish had zero catches last week..Do you think they were targeting the TE or the WR last week. Do you think Gailey is strictly using matche up this year to exploit opposing defense were last year he could not..I thought Parrish was going to the focal point of the offense this season..

What planet do you live on?

Why would Parrish ever be the focal point of this offense

Guys, Gailey has given Fitz the keys and our offense is more of a read and go offense this year, pre and post snap. If Fitz sees Roscoe in favorable matchups and Parrish makes the right read, the ball is going to him. Same goes for all the receivers. It's going to be fun and a bit hectic at times but I'm confident that Gailey knows how to design schemes to maximize his threats and even more confident that Fitz "gets it."

GO BILLS!!!

Guys, Gailey has given Fitz the keys and our offense is more of a read and go offense this year, pre and post snap. If Fitz sees Roscoe in favorable matchups and Parrish makes the right read, the ball is going to him. Same goes for all the receivers. It's going to be fun and a bit hectic at times but I'm confident that Gailey knows how to design schemes to maximize his threats and even more confident that Fitz "gets it."

GO BILLS!!!

This