If YOU had the power to have Brady or Fitz as qb

Clipper Fan - You should quit while you are behind. The more you post, the worse it sounds. You don't win games with likeable players, you win with good ones. I am a Fitz supporter too, since he is our current QB and we don't have a chance at a better one. But if Brady was an option, he'd be my number one choice. I hated Bruce Smith when he was here, but I'm damn glad he was here.

Im not the only one who would keep fitz.

fyi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the Brady hate. He has played classy, does not act like a douche. Any one who would not choose Brady has clouded judgment. I love Fitz, and will always root against Brady but get real.

Now I hate NE fans, and all Boston fans as a whole. Individually they are harmless, but get more than 2-3 of them in one room it is almost unbearable. I speak from experience having lived just north of Boston for a few years. I told my friends straight up, I love you guys but I can not be around you all while the Red Sox or pats are on. Lucky for me the Celtics sucked while i lived there, or I may have offed my self. Sad that my only salvation was the shittiest two months of the year in NE, Feb. and March, between football and baseball seasons.

Um, are we talking about the same Tom Brady here?

Ease up, folks. I believe what the OP is trying to say is that he'd rather lose with Fitz than win with Brady (or at least take his chances rooting for someone he likes rather than someone he doesn't). I can respect that, even though I don't share that thought process. There's obviously not even a discussion as to who's better.

But count me among the few around here that actually likes Brady. Ya, he can be a bit of a whiner at times, but a lot of the great ones are ultra-competitive like that (Gretzky, Jordan, Lemieux, Crosby, Manning, etc..). The guy was a 6th rounder and never projected to amount to much. Imagine if he was a Bill and attained the same amount of success? Jim Kelly would be an after-thought. I think the fact that he's been the second biggest reason why the Pats have been whipping our asses for years is why everyone hates him (still think Belichick is the straw that stirs the drink in NE). And to put it bluntly, that is the ultimate compliment to the guy.

Just like we lost in Kc with his 4tds right

There's no need to hate Brady. I respect him as a player and a person. But living in New England I despise the Pats and their fans. Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time but I would rather have J.P. back than see Brady in a Bills uniform!!!!!!

FITZ + FITZMODE = FITZMAZING

This is the part of this thread that is actually interesting, at least to me.

So there are people (don't mean to single you out XXL Franchize :) ) that would rather have a at best average starting QB play for the Bills that a dead-lock first ballot HOFer simply because they "like" the average QB more than the better player? Seems odd to me. I'd rather have the player that gives us the better chance of winning.

Brady was hurt all of '08. Did you mean '07? Why cause they went 16-0? Or cause they ran the score up? Either way, Brady runs the plays that are called and this is not college, it's pro, suck it up and don't cry. If you have a problem with the amount the other team scores, stop em. And i am sure Brady celebrated a time or two, but I don't remember any obnoxious displays.

U sure ur name isn't Brady'sBOB. U seam to defend him and have a crush on him! Just what i am reading! Brady may be a 1st ballot HOF QB but he is by far one of the biggest D-bags to play! I would say somewhere from like 1978 to the present.

This is the part of this thread that is actually interesting, at least to me.

So there are people (don't mean to single you out XXL Franchize :) ) that would rather have a at best average starting QB play for the Bills that a dead-lock first ballot HOFer simply because they "like" the average QB more than the better player? Seems odd to me. I'd rather have the player that gives us the better chance of winning.

whats especially funny is that they dislike brady solely for beating the bills, but would rather have a qb that would lose more games!

We could go pick up a bad FA qb and that would be acceptable, but to steal one from a division rival would be frowned upon because he beats us badly twice a year.

Ok, now I'm not so sure you're being serious. Are you really saying that you'd rather keep Ryan Fitzpatrick over Tom Brady because you think Fitzpatrick is better?

This time i was defennding fitz because he had a good game.

Im not getting into the whose better debate. The question was never about that. The question was brady or fitz? Forget about everything else.

I have liked Fitz for a while now. While people were dogging him and prefering trent edwards (threw up in my mouth, yuck)

Even simple stuff like wearing his wedding ring. Man im addicted to my wife. Have her on a big @ pedastal. So he's my kind of guy (no, not in a gay way)

Anyway

Last thing, this is just a question. Its never going to happen, so there is no reason to dissect every little thing.

<br />This time i was defennding fitz because he had a good game.<br /><br /><b>Im not getting into the whose better debate.</b>  The question was never about that.  The question was brady or fitz?  Forget about everything else.<br /><br />I have liked Fitz for a while now. While people were dogging him and prefering trent edwards (threw up in my mouth, yuck)<br />Even simple stuff like wearing his wedding ring.  Man im addicted to my wife.  Have her on a big @ pedastal.  So he's my kind of guy (no, not in a gay way)<br /><br />Anyway<br /><br />Last thing, this is just a question.   <b>Its never going to happen, so there is no reason to dissect every little thing.</b><br />

I'm glad you're not our GM. "he wears his wedding wing, he's my kind of guy". I'd rather have the guy who wears multiple super bowl rings.

This is causing a lot of commotion over nothing.

It never could happen, so when you take into the fact that we live in the real world, I will receive more joy when Fitz beats Brady in week 3, than I would getting a player that I have watched destroy us for the last decade. I have loved to not like Tom Brady. I guess it has been a direct result of the Bills not playing well, but I want the Bills to beat the Pats* with Brady and Bellicheat there. I would love to take both games from them...

If loving Fitz is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I'm glad you're not our GM. "he wears his wedding wing, he's my kind of guy". I'd rather have the guy who wears multiple super bowl rings.

but im not, im just a fan who is happy that fitz has been given the opportunity from game 1.

a fan who hasnt really liked any bills qb for a long time.

Go Fitz

Go Buffalo!

More like

Best thread of the year. You keep posting on it. lol

Dont try to comeback from that. I got you.

A wrecked car on the side of the road sticks in my mind more than some random car but that doesn't make the guy in the crashed car a better driver.

Edited by Assquatch

<br />More like<br />Best thread of the year.  You keep posting on it.  lol<br /><br />Dont try to comeback from that.  I got you.<br />

It's the best thread because I keep posting on it? Oh.

I like Fitz too. I hope he's our guy for the next couple season, maybe more. I'd take Brady over Fitz every day of the year.