John Gruden

Roc Bronson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of gushing over Brady Gruden should be gushing over the OLine. Brady has so much time back there. I'm amazed by it. Probably 15 QBs in the league could do what he does if they had that line and those receivers. If Brady played for the Seahawks or the Bills, he would suck. He'd be Trent 2.0. When he does get pressure he turns into a kitten.

He gushed abou them all night--especially the rookie Solder, who abused Wake.

The rest of your post is nuts.

I refuse to watch another Monday night game with the Patriots playing, Gruden affection for Tom Brady is unworldly. I'm passed disgusted with Gruden and he was one one of my fav coaches at one point..

It's tough when the coloring folks play favorites and do not talk about all the players. Like we dont know about the stats. Its football details that make a good color guy, and spread the love for more than one or two players.

I noticed that in our KC-BB game. Any mention of our coaches and players was limited first half. I sure thought some mention of who Wannstadt was and who G E is would have been mentioned. It was like those analysts were waiting for KC to kick our ass.

I get a little po-ed myself when they are talking too much about one player or coach and not the whole game at hand.

I know it is totally disgusting that a Super Bowl winning coach, who eats, sleeps and drinks football would make positive comments on one of the greatest quarterbacks who ever played and has 3 rings, numerous Super Bowl and regular season MVP's and put up over 500 yards and 4 touchdowns passes in that specific game. How dare him, I am never watching ESPN again! In fact I am throwing away my "Chuckie" DVD Collection too, I will show them.

Lol, did you even see the game? I have no problem with a commentator giving a player there just do. But QB coach, superbowl rings or not, the fact that he verbally admitted he love the guy is enough. Brady is one of the greatest QB's of all times next to Peyton Manning and what he did was nothing less then amazing, but my word, give there OL some credit for his success not just him.. Some of you guys take things completely out of context. BRADY IS A FOOTBALL GOD.. Better!

I refuse to watch another Monday night game with the Patriots playing, Gruden affection for Tom Brady is unworldly. I'm passed disgusted with Gruden and he was one one of my fav coaches at one point..

He's a good coach, but sometimes acts more as a fan watching these games. But the Performance of Brady was impressive to I understand it. But yeah, does come off as a bit much.