wgr postgame show

DaveinElma

schopp and the bulldog are not my favorite sports talk hosts, but from what i heard, fans were more concerned with confronting them than making a point, and that just sounded a bit weak. mike schopp is not a bills fan and definately holds some grudge against the organisation as a whole, but i have to respect his opinions even if i do not agree with them. and i definately do not agree because i am a fan and love my team no matter what...today was amazing! GO BILLS!!!

i tuned in for a few minutes before moving on to 97 rock....I thought it was interesting they were trying to come off as happy the bills one but the fans were not letting them off the hook...and they were getting upset

Hey ! Da Big Man is excited also, but lets reserve judgment till week 8 when the real part of our schedule is in full swing. No doubt the Bills looked great today, but lets take it one week at a time. If they play like this every week and run with the likes of Philly or the Pats and lose closely, then I will be a believer.

schopp and the bulldog are not my favorite sports talk hosts, but from what i heard, fans were more concerned with confronting them than making a point, and that just sounded a bit weak. mike schopp is not a bills fan and definately holds some grudge against the organisation as a whole, but i have to respect his opinions even if i do not agree with them. and i definately do not agree because i am a fan and love my team no matter what...today was amazing! GO BILLS!!!

He claims that but he's so full of it. He just says that to portray some sort of sense of superiority over the common fan. If he wasn't a fan he wouldn't be so constantly incredulous over the most insignificant of Bills news.

Sorry but I don't ever respect some condescending arrogant pricks opinion that 100% of the time thinks he is better than everyone else!

They are actually discussing football? Even with all the good movies that care coming out? I'm slightly impressed that sports talk radio in buffalo is actually talking about sports. I refuse to call or listen to wgr until they are fired, or actually start earning there pay checks.

Go Bills, Awesome game :)

I have a nice little comment for these buffoons if I can get through the screener. Nothing obscene or anything, just a little jab to make Schoop look like the moron he is. Gotta relish these opportunites when we get them!

This type of thing keeps them on the air. Tune over to 97 rock then tune back at 6 for Coach Sal

Hey ! Da Big Man is excited also, but lets reserve judgment till week 8 when the real part of our schedule is in full swing. No doubt the Bills looked great today, but lets take it one week at a time. If they play like this every week and run with the likes of Philly or the Pats and lose closely, then I will be a believer.

Do we have to lose???