Warren Sapp- Bills will dominate!

Colie

Sapp seems like a cool guy to hang out with (happy go lucky) but he's awful as an analyst. Dukes is even worse when you mix in his attitude about his commentary. In my opinion the NFL network has a long list of clowns on that network and it's nearly unwatchable.

Not sure if it's a "long" list...but there's a few, yes. Waddle's cockiness bothers me the most, but he's not on that often. I think Rich Eisen is the bomb. I thought losing Shefter would be a great loss, but LaCanfora is more than an adequate replacement. Overall, IMHO, NFL network is still the best place for football news. Anybody else agree?

Not sure if it's a "long" list...but there's a few, yes. Waddle's cockiness bothers me the most, but he's not on that often. I think Rich Eisen is the bomb. I thought losing Shefter would be a great loss, but LaCanfora is more than an adequate replacement. Overall, IMHO, NFL network is still the best place for football news. Anybody else agree?

I agree. The first channel I go to when I want to know something happening in the NFL

Bottom-line, if our defense is improved, and plays well, we can win (and I, for one, think it is) . . . without them, another long season.

For this team: "Defense wins games!"

That's a good "bottom-line", & I wouldn't change it, but there's some other keys on offense to become a winner, four in particular which come to mind. Fitz, Bell, & Spiller need to bring their game to another level...& Donald Jones needs to prove he's a viable replacement to Evans. If our defense has become what we all think it has, & these four guys on offense show up, we have a good chance to have a winning season.

I was watching the pregame show on the NFL Network and during their bold prediction segment, Warren Sapp predicted the Bills will dominate the Chiefs. He said the Bills will show they are for real with Kyle Williams, Dareus (sp) and Lights Out Merriman.

Nice to hear something good from a national media member, GO BILLS

I hear this this morning as well. I smiled and said too myself, wouldn't that be sweet.

41-7 AND it true :)

Poz was a huge fan favorite but the reality of the situation was just as you described. He can't cover TEs and RBs. To many times he was on the wrong end of a highlight clip. I'm trying to remember exactly but Buffalo gave up TDs to opposing TEs for 5, 6, 7 or more weeks straight at one point last season. Poz was got burned by every one.

Poz and 'lil Donte got burned a multitude of times. Both are gone now. Bigger really is better.