I frickin love the Bills

Subday? Did Subway really go that far for their promotion rights this year that the officially bought the day and changed the name? I knew the governemnt needed money but.... Damn

But Yes I agree, we would get killed

I think he mean Someday, "we will win Someday ", Not Subway..

Man that's a big red flag.

I think that is just a woman's way of thinking that doesn't have personal ties to the team. I have heard things like that several times from my wife about both the Bills and the Mets. Things were different 15 years ago for both teams, but now she just says "I liked it better when Jim Kelly was there and they scored all the time", now she just laughs at me pulling my hair out and cursing during the games.

Just goes to show what a qb-driven league it is. Rodgers and Brees absolutely lit it up last night with no mistakes. Fitz is decent, but they're on a whole different level than him.

I like Fitz alot, but he isn't close to that level, in fact he is probably two or three levels below them. If there were 5 levels of QBs in the NFL, Fitz would be a high level four or a low level three at best.

She sounds like a real sweet girl. Imagine coming home to that nag in 10 years. "You still didn't mow the lawn I see. I thought I married a man, not a lazy bum. You're no better than your crap football team. When are you gonna get a real job with a real paycheck? And clean up your damn beer cans, will ya?"

Yes, and what I'd watch for is- if she can skip ball clubs with ease, well..

Green Bay and NO will roll over many teams this year.

My buddy & I give our Championship game & SB predictions after the third preseason game ea yr. For this season, I predicted GB / Philly...He predicted GB / NO...with both of us predicting a return of the Pack to the SB & another victory. After watching the game yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if he's right & we'll be seeing this again. Amazing game! What a way to to start the season. BTW, for whatever it's worth, (not much, I know), we both predicted GB to go all the way last yr.

My girlfriend (who doesn't know much about football) said to me tonight if the packers are so good and the bills are so bad why don't you just root for the packers....

Ah if it were just that easy...

I said to her well when I started liking football the bills were that good to which she replied well how long ago was that I thought they were always bad.

Man that hurt and the worst part was I couldn't even argue with her bc at 26 they have sucked almost her whole life.

And on Sunday ill still be convinced the bills will win. Standing for every play in my living room and cheering like hell. Man I love football and the bills. Can't wait!

one of the gurls i mess with is a Patriots fan so I feel you there.

She asked me to change teams I almost left. LOL

But we had the same convo .

Subday? Did Subway really go that far for their promotion rights this year that the officially bought the day and changed the name? I knew the governemnt needed money but.... Damn

But Yes I agree, we would get killed

You know, we were one dropped pass away from beating the Steelers last year and lost by 3 points or less against three other teams who were much better than last year's not-as-good version of the Bills, so really you never know. The Patriots should have "killed" the Browns last year...they didn't.

You know, we were one dropped pass away from beating the Steelers last year and lost by 3 points or less against three other teams who were much better than last year's not-as-good version of the Bills, so really you never know. The Patriots should have "killed" the Browns last year...they didn't.

Dareus

subway has single handedly ruined subs for most of America. Most people think its a good sando, only us northeasterners truly know what a good sub is. And even back there there are plenty of people who think subway is good. I make the hour trek to F-burg to get a goo sub from WEGMANS.

Great take.

:thumbsup:

I will also give kudos to Bozanna's...great subs!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just goes to show what a qb-driven league it is. Rodgers and Brees absolutely lit it up last night with no mistakes. Fitz is decent, but they're on a whole different level than him.

Fitz is more rootable for though with the beard. With the beard I think he has Rasputin-like powers.

The Saints and Packers are crazy good. I just went to nfl.com to check out the league statistics, and the rankings are absolutely dominated by players from those two teams. Just play the NFC Championship now, for crissake.

The Saints and Packers are crazy good. I just went to nfl.com to check out the league statistics, and the rankings are absolutely dominated by players from those two teams. Just play the NFC Championship now, for crissake.

Apparently you missed it, eball. They already gave the Lombardi trophy to the Dream Team, Philadelphia Eagles this year. Not even sure why they are playing the season.

one of the gurls i mess with is a Patriots fan so I feel you there.

She asked me to change teams I almost left. LOL

But we had the same convo .

Yep the pats fan I used to mess with was trouble I should've left then but the dolphins fan now that girl was trouble lol.

My girlfriend (who doesn't know much about football) said to me tonight if the packers are so good and the bills are so bad why don't you just root for the packers....

Ah if it were just that easy...

I said to her well when I started liking football the bills were that good to which she replied well how long ago was that I thought they were always bad.

Man that hurt and the worst part was I couldn't even argue with her bc at 26 they have sucked almost her whole life.

And on Sunday ill still be convinced the bills will win. Standing for every play in my living room and cheering like hell. Man I love football and the bills. Can't wait!

Thanks for the post. I got a really good laugh out of that because I had the same conversation with my 25 year old girlfriend three years ago. The worst part is shes a *Pats fan.