Fitzbeardy Challenge

Thud

Sorry if this was already posted. Ftzbeardy is informing us the beard is BACK! And he is challenging those intedested to join him. My question is who is joining him? Can we post pics of the progression? I would love to see it as the season progresses. Thoughts?

Sorry if this was already posted. Ftzbeardy is informing us the beard is BACK! And he is challenging those intedested to join him. My question is who is joining him? Can we post pics of the progression? I would love to see it as the season progresses. Thoughts?

I quit shaving this morning. Go Bills!

DId this with my friends a year ago... who could go the longest without shaving or trimming their beard. Losers bought the winner a 12 pack of a beer of the winners choice.

I think this year I'm gonna do a no shaving my moustache, see how that goes.

Edited by Wayne333

:thumbsup:

Modified challenge should be: no shaving after a win and until the Bills lose their next game.

Who's with me?

(We'll be the most clean-shaven group of guys around).

I'm in! hopefully if the season goes well i'll be playing santa clause this Christmas.

unfortunately it will probably be more like the kid from a Christmas story :wallbash:

DId this with my friends a year ago... who could go the longest without shaving or trimming their beard. Losers bought the winner a 12 pack of a beer of the winners choice.

I think this year I'm gonna do a now shaving my moustache, see how that goes.

Alll for a 12 pack huh ahaha. I wouldnt mind doing it but I do have to interview for jobs and/or grad schools soon sooooo I gotta sit this one out