Chiefs Fans In-Depth Knowledge On Week 1 Vs. Bills

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They certainly are underestimating how much the Bills have improved from last season, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. It seems that most of their fans think they are just gonna run over us with Charles & Jones. Who knows....maybe they will?

I found it interesting that one poster, who actually expressed concern about Kyle Williams, wrote that Dareus has barely played in the pre-season. Insinuating that he has been a disappointment here in Buffalo. BOY....is that person in for a surprise on Sunday!!

GO BILLS!!!!

They certainly are underestimating how much the Bills have improved from last season, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. It seems that most of their fans think they are just gonna run over us with Charles & Jones. Who knows....maybe they will?

I found it interesting that one poster, who actually expressed concern about Kyle Williams, wrote that Dareus has barely played in the pre-season. Insinuating that he has been a disappointment here in Buffalo. BOY....is that person in for a surprise on Sunday!!

GO BILLS!!!!

It's also funny to hear them ignore the loss of Weis and Moeaki, not to mention Cassel's rib injury, which will limit him even further.

Not too much worse than our knowledge of KC, I'm sure. :)

Edit: A Fitzgerald mention! :D

To be fair, I think this game could go either way. The chiefs have one of the best running games in the NFL and last year we struggled to stop the run. based on our moves we should be better at stopping the run and in the third preseason game we looked like we were capable, but it was preseason.

I think the offense gets better with expierence but they have a few guys that can make plays for them. Eric berry is VERY good

Honestly i think this game comes down to who has the better QB play. Call me a homer but Fitz looked great in preseason and Cassel struggled, I say Bills win a close one 17-10

I can't believe there is no mention on defending the wild-cat and Brad Smith. Those fans are going to be in for a shock when they see just how much this element will be apart of our offense this year especially on short yardage situations where we need a first down. Brad Smith moves chains and is always a threat to break one for 6 as well. I think the Jets offense will miss him dearly this year.

I can't believe there is no mention on defending the wild-cat and Brad Smith. Those fans are going to be in for a shock when they see just how much this element will be apart of our offense this year especially on short yardage situations where we need a first down. Brad Smith moves chains and is always a threat to break one for 6 as well. I think the Jets offense will miss him dearly this year.

They will. I had a friend of mine whos a jets fan call me when we signed him and said we took thier best weapon. I was happy to hear that :)

To be fair, I think this game could go either way. The chiefs have one of the best running games in the NFL and last year we struggled to stop the run. based on our moves we should be better at stopping the run and in the third preseason game we looked like we were capable, but it was preseason.

I think the offense gets better with expierence but they have a few guys that can make plays for them. Eric berry is VERY good

Honestly i think this game comes down to who has the better QB play. Call me a homer but Fitz looked great in preseason and Cassel struggled, I say Bills win a close one 17-10

I wish I could find stats for how our run defense did when the starters were playing... because overall stats this pre-season shows us giving up about the same ypc :(

Delusional KC homers aside, I think we all know how Buffalo Bill treated savage Indian chiefs...

Buffalo Bills 44

Kansas City Chiefs - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! B-)

Put on a little show with them and then got drunk with them after?

I wish I could find stats for how our run defense did when the starters were playing... because overall stats this pre-season shows us giving up about the same ypc :(

Hmmm I'll see what i can dig up

EDIT

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011082751/2011/PRE3/jaguars@bills#menu=highlights&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

Thats the play by play for the jags preseason game. In the first half the jags had 10 rushes for 28 yards and their long run was 9 yards.

I think weve improved a bit and that was without Merriman

Edited by Captain Hindsight

Other than the Trent Edwards comment I didn't think it was THAT bad...They seem even more pessimistic than us....and I am pretty sure one Chiefs fan said he hoped another Chiefs fan died...

Actually, I might read that forum more often. Chiefs fans apparently all hate one another, its pretty funny to read.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Put on a little show with them and then got drunk with them after?

First, he killed them. The little show and the fire-water came later.

It is difficult to get a true sense of how Cody felt about Native Americans by simply reviewing the biographical facts of his life. As a boy in Kansas, for instance, he boasted great friendships with young braves from the nearby Kickapoo Indian tribe, even learning to speak their language. But he also claimed to have killed an Indian...at the age of eleven.

The defeat of Custer and his Cavalry at Little Big Horn on June 25 retrieved the Indian Wars from back-page news and brought them to the headlines. In the wake of public shock and outrage over this defeat, Cody made real the images enacted in his Wild West Show when the Fifth Cavalry avenged Custer's defeat in a Cheyenne skirmish at Warbonnet Creek, Nebraska on July 17. Cody confronted Cheyenne leader Yellow Hand, shot and scalped him, and as the story goes, raised the scalp of the dead warrior to the charging Fifth Cavalry while declaring "First scalp for Custer!" Whether any gesture of victory and revenge occurred is uncertain, but the killing of Yellow Hand was genuine.