Bills release cuts

Kelly the Dog

How in the goddamn !@#$in !@#$ do we release Roosevelt and keep !@#$in goddamn Martin?

How did Coleman not make it?

The interview I read with Gailey indicated that some of the competitions were very close and that some of the decisions were going to be hard to make. My guess.......Roosevelt and Coleman might not have graded out high enough on special teams?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Chan was not kidding abotu Eddins......

Now maybe they move Moats back to outside linebacker where he belongs?

Didnt agree with cutting Naman and Colemen......but I am SOOOOO glad they realize that the backup OL on this team were crap and you know they are gonna be looking at cuts from other teams in those areas....we dont have a backup center.....Rhinhart is the swing gaurd and Hairston is the swing tackle

All in all? thumbs up because even though they cut some guys that were making plays they cut loose of their offensive line dead weight....Wang, Wrotto, and Howard are AWEFUL

How in the goddamn !@#$in !@#$ do we release Roosevelt and keep !@#$in goddamn Martin?

How did Coleman not make it?

Nix likes to try to hide guys on the practice squad but these two may not stay very long. Yep, i like these players alot too.

I guess Chan was not kidding abotu Eddins......

Now maybe they move Moats back to outside linebacker where he belongs?

Didnt agree with cutting Naman and Colemen......but I am SOOOOO glad they realize that the backup OL on this team were crap and you know they are gonna be looking at cuts from other teams in those areas....we dont have a backup center.....Rhinhart is the swing gaurd and Hairston is the swing tackle

All in all? thumbs up because even though they cut some guys that were making plays they cut loose of their offensive line dead weight....Wang, Wrotto, and Howard are AWEFUL

Silver lining is that both are eligible for the practice squad. They'd been playing Levitre at center in preseason games.

Edited by Carey Bender

naaman isn't I'm pretty sure

In order to be eligible for the practice squad, players must meet one of the following requirements:

Have no prior Accrued Seasons in the NFL (An accrued season is six or more games on the active roster);

Have one prior Accrued Season in which the player was on the 45-man active roster for no more than 8 games;

If served two seasons on a practice squad, are eligible for a third season only if the team has at least 53 players on its active/inactive list for the duration of that player's employment.

Roosevelt active for 6 games last year.

Buddy nix and chan gailey were too intrigued by Tyler thigpen's stupid sounding southern name to actually grade him in the games

You do realize Chan was his OC in Kansas City, right?

In 2008 Thigpen had a pretty good year running the spread offense in the NFL under Gailey's direction.

The prior relationship carries some weight in NFL circles.

Size (6'4"/220), along with age and experience (the rest of our WRs are really a bunch of youngsters), and special teams ability.

JMO, but it's what I expected - they didn't bring Martin in on Aug 24 to let him go a week later.