Preseason Power Rankings

Joe13

This guy's credentials are???

1. Atlanta Falcons – An offense that is led by the next Peyton Manning with more weapons than Manning ever had. An underrated defense.

-How can you take that seriously?

15. Cleveland Browns – They can control clock with Peyton Hillis and move chains with Colt McCoy. One of the best young, defensive lines.

-The Browns are the middle of the pack, hmm I don't think so.

1. Atlanta Falcons – An offense that is led by the next Peyton Manning with more weapons than Manning ever had. An underrated defense.

15. Cleveland Browns – They can control clock with Peyton Hillis and move chains with Colt McCoy. One of the best young, defensive lines.

All that was bad enough, but when I saw the Lions at #9 I just stopped reading. There is NO way that team makes the playoffs this year, they are just too young (IMO of course)...

So he sucks because you disagree with him? You want him to say what everyone else says? Hell, he doesn't have the Bills in the bottom 3 - I figured he would be the new Nostradamus.

Now that I think about it, he doesn't have the Bills in the bottom 3 - he does suck!

So he sucks because you disagree with him? You want him to say what everyone else says? Hell, he doesn't have the Bills in the bottom 3 - I figured he would be the new Nostradamus.

Now that I think about it, he doesn't have the Bills in the bottom 3 - he does suck!

Exactly.

Nice to see someone thinking outside the "Pats/Packers/Saints/Steelers" box.

If I had to put $50 on the Super Bowl winner right now, Id put it on the Falcons. I thought they were going to go last year too. The defense is a liiiittle suspect, but the offense is top-notch.

actually, i think the guy is on point. i give him credit for going with a great team who no one is talking about at #1. also, his comment about the bills is on the money. it's the most simple way of putting it - don't draft spiller if you don't know who's blocking for him.

It's just an account for advertising a cheesy webpage. I'd bet $$$ this was posted on numerous other team sites.

Good catch. We really should prevent newbies from starting new threads till 30 days after registering or 50 posts - whichever comes later.

Actually, I think this is one of the more accurate rankings list I've seen. Save this and let's see how well he does compared to ESPN or NFL Network. What is so far fetched about this list? Atlanta has a great team. So does San Diego (my pick to get to the AFC Championship game). Detroit at 9? Why is that out there. Other than GB, that division is not good. They can easily go 5-1 or 4-2 in that division.

And, so what if the poster is new, or even the owner of the website? This is a Bills board and this was a relevant topic concerning the Bills. Moreover, I enjoyed reading it.

Actually, I think this is one of the more accurate rankings list I've seen. Save this and let's see how well he does compared to ESPN or NFL Network. What is so far fetched about this list? Atlanta has a great team. So does San Diego (my pick to get to the AFC Championship game). Detroit at 9? Why is that out there. Other than GB, that division is not good. They can easily go 5-1 or 4-2 in that division.

And, so what if the poster is new, or even the owner of the website? This is a Bills board and this was a relevant topic concerning the Bills. Moreover, I enjoyed reading it.

The power ranking is lame, I love the only thing keeping the bears back from top of the division is Cutler's decision making. What about the bears offensive line?. Second, San Diego is everyone's favorite until the season starts. They are the most talented team that never does anything.

More weapons than Manning ever had?? That's where this is exposed as bogus. No QB in history has had more offensive weapons through his career than Manning.

Also, no way the Falcons get past the Packers.

I'm going to make up a fake website and make my own power rankings, and put Buffalo number one. Then I'm going to follow it up with descriptions of that the Buffalo Bills are due, and Tom Brady, Rodgers, and every other Quarterback except Fitzmagic was in an airplane crash together. Then I can be an NFL insider.