2011-12 day trading game part deux

great summation....sounds like a very interesting prospect. thanks.

It really is a fantastic project. I've been involved for nearly five years, building up a significant equity position all along the way. Important to note that this is a US company, and run by British/Canadian and US mining and minerals phd's, not market pump and dump types. During my first conversation with Kurtanjek over lunch in Santiago, I was literally doing mine metrics on the back of a napkin and I averred that I didn't see a way that they wouldn't get taken out before production by any number of large mine concerns, Rio Tinto most specifically. He has always known that was a possibility, but at a very significant premium.

Now, I'm convinced they can maximize project value by taking it to production unless a just can't refuse offer comes.

I believe they are taking longer than planned getting to bankable feasibility because the prospect of using the Fray electrolysis to provide titanium sponge/powder would dramatically impact final mine buildout, and obviously, project metrics.

Again, I do know for certain there are many, many people willing to fund the build at very shareholder favorable rates.

Its been fun to follow and fun to be involved in private placements.

I'll see in a year or two how much it nets. If anyone looks at a cnbc website quote they can link to institutional owners ownership and they will see a 5.6 million block owned by Marathon Capital in Baltimore. Jim Kennedy runs the shop and he is a huge fan and I talk to him regularly as well to make sure we don't miss anything.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is a fantastic project. I've been involved for nearly five years, building up a significant equity position all along the way. Important to note that this is a US company, and run by British/Canadian and US mining and minerals phd's, not market pump and dump types. During my first conversation with Kurtanjek over lunch in Santiago, I was literally doing mine metrics on the back of a napkin and I averred that I didn't see a way that they wouldn't get taken out before production by any number of large mine concerns, Rio Tinto most specifically. He has always known that was a possibility, but at a very significant premium.

Now, I'm convinced they can maximize project value by taking it to production unless a just can't refuse offer comes.

I believe they are taking longer than planned getting to bankable feasibility because the prospect of using the Fray electrolysis to provide titanium sponge/powder would dramatically impact final mine buildout, and obviously, project metrics.

Again, I do know for certain there are many, many people willing to fund the build at very shareholder favorable rates.

Its been fun to follow and fun to be involved in private placements.

I'll see in a year or two how much it nets. If anyone looks at a cnbc website quote they can link to institutional owners ownership and they will see a 5.6 million block owned by Marathon Capital in Baltimore. Jim Kennedy runs the shop and he is a huge fan and I talk to him regularly as well to make sure we don't miss anything.

up another 2.2% today. getting more interesting by the minute. no point in my buying in for the game but ....anyway, good luck to you. it seems you've done you're homework (and then some) and have hooked on to a fast, strong horse. thanks for the information.

• 2 months later...

down at least 15%...$1100 or so on coal. can't bring myself to add it up. still almost 2 months to go but i'm not hopeful. sherpa may be leading by a romney thin margin. white mountain titanium up 35 cents on 5000 shares he bought.

Selling 26 shares of APPL at $426.22 each. $11081.72 total from the sale. $11,083.83 on hand.

Edit - To put cash on hand.

Buying 26 shares of APPL at whatever the open is. Say, do I use after hours numbers or the start? Please, don't abuse me too badly as I admitted to being a novice. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

This looks like it was about to fall in the archive.

I currently have 26 shares of APPL and 10.17 in cash. That adds up a total of $12,403.85~24% ROI. Seems like someone was doing better. Update?

Selling 26 shares of APPL at $494.42. Total cash on hand - $12,865.09.