Fred Jackson looks like...

cage

Bills game is playing this morning on NFL Network (game started at 7am)

I have to say that as I watch Fred Jackson slithering through the cracks, he looks just like Thurman Thomas used to look with his running. I'm happy for CJ Spiller to keep developing and growing, but Jackson is just a really smooth player who deserves to play!

I have to say that as I watch Fred Jackson slithering through the cracks, he looks just like Thurman Thomas used to look with his running. I'm happy for CJ Spiller to keep developing and growing, but Jackson is just a really smooth player who deserves to play!

You know I thought the same thing watching it last night. Impressive

Ever read a thread that seemed relatively productive at first, and then you read down through the rest of the replies without really thinking about them too much, and then you get to the end and you're like... wait a minute, what the hell happened here?

Ever read a thread that seemed relatively productive at first, and then you read down through the rest of the replies without really thinking about them too much, and then you get to the end and you're like... wait a minute, what the hell happened here?

:thumbsup: I am with you .... but I will jump on the FRED JACKSON bandwagon ... he has heart and he can play with the best of them. I hope he ends up on my Fantasty team!

DIII is proving that desire cannot be measured. If he keeps getting his touches he can beat out Emmitt Smith for most rushing yards past age 30 and top Marcus Allen's total yards rushing and receiving past age 30. The guy is a "young" 30 year old and he's got great vision. Fred isn't a burner so you don't need to worry about him losing a step. Keep on feeding him the ball 15 times a game and let him grind out 4.5 yards per rush.

no no...more like a combination of Jim Brown and OJ Simpson.

Fred Jackson always reminded me of Curtis Martin. Not the fastest guy isn't gonna get any 80 yard td runs , but he makes something outta nothing, gets tough yards, pretty reliable receiver outta the backfield, and good at blitz pickup, and is very easy to root for