ESPN AFC East Blog

judman

Whether you liked him or not, since Tim Graham's exit that blog has taken a serious nosedive.

The new guy, "ESPN staff," does not seem to be as well connected as Tim was. Updates are sparse, general and lighter on Bills-related material.

The AFC East staff doesn't realize the bills are in the division

That typical of any media out let . I don't really think any of them care at all that the Bills even exist that's why i hope we kick ass & take names !! GO BILLS !!!

I wrote them twice, saw a very marginal improvement and have stopped going to the site.

Whether you liked him or not, since Tim Graham's exit that blog has taken a serious nosedive.

The new guy, "ESPN staff," does not seem to be as well connected as Tim was. Updates are sparse, general and lighter on Bills-related material.

Have the Bills done anything worth talking about in quite some time?

No they have not. Any when they do, the media will cover it. Until then, the Bills do not exist. If you are not connected to the team somehow (fan, resident) who cares? Do you follow the kansas city royals? the sacramento kings? answer: no. so don't expect anyone to cover the Bills until and unless they actually do something, like beat someone they are not supposed to beat. there are 31 other teams out there, most of them a heck of a lot more interesting to the average fan than the no name bills.