Let Edward R. Jenkins know what you're thinking

Beerball

Did you read his bio? It says he used to write for ancestry.com and cars direct. I **** you not. He actually admitted that. Therefore, take it all with a grain of salt.

Edited by CJPearl2

Edwards..... has written for a number of publications, including Ancestry.com, Cars Direct and the San Francisco Chronicle's website, Sfgate.com.

-Not exactly Larry Felser or Vic Carruci

http://www.jagsreport.com/wp-content/authors/edwardrjenkins-4.jpg

Consider the source. Why would you waste your time. The guy just wanted the game over so he could get back to his X-Box and bong.

Hey, heres a thought, maybe it not about the players or the owners. Maybe it's about the fans who bought tickets, or the ones watching it on tv or the internet. Is to possible that all those people who spent their hard money enjoyed an extra quarter of football and a competive game? Maybe the nfl, should move all games (preason and reguler) to 3 quaters so the players and coaches won't have to work so much, and of course the owners can charge the same price so their profits won't come up short. But maybe it should be more about the fans, without them, the NFL (no fun league) would not even exist. I think the only thing classless would be a team or person that put the fans last. I might be selfish, but I enjoyed all 4.67 quartes of football last night.

What a tool. The fringe guys got more chances to prove themselves and get on tape for other teams to see. I read there was a Bucs scout at the game. He's probably bitter they signed Poz to a 45mm contract and the Bills exposed him not be able to cover....

I left a comment. I was bored.

I did too.

Sometimes you have an opportunity to play "slap the stupid clown" and it's just too much to resist.

Besides, there was no registration process so it was quick and easy.

p.s. - I didn't openly post as a Bills fan… I think it'd be pretty funny if lots of supposed "Jags fans" commented on his stupid post.

Immature on my part? Yes. But sometimes you just have to slap the stupid clown.

I did too.

Sometimes you have an opportunity to play "slap the stupid clown" and it's just too much to resist.

Besides, there was no registration process so it was quick and easy.

I saw your comment! Beautiful, I saw that even "Leonidas" left a post. Wonder if it's the same Leonidas? hahahaha

Bills mafia needs to show up in force, show this goon how it's done! haha

I saw your comment! Beautiful, I saw that even "Leonidas" left a post. Wonder if it's the same Leonidas? hahahaha

Bills mafia needs to show up in force, show this goon how it's done! haha

Did my part. It'll probably get deleted there, but what the hey, they're JustAnotherGayAndUnwashedSouthener to me.