Lots of questionable calls on Saturday

- I thought all the blitzing on every play was bush.....but that is up to Denver if they think showing regular season defense helps them now......

but

- Obvious holding calls througout the day.....Nick Barnett was basically tackled to keep from making a tackle on one of Willis Magehee's long plays.....that is his assignment there so a secondary guy has to come up and make the tackle

- Obviously the Donald Jones hit.....way to go Denver players giving him fist bumps all the way to the bench

- CJ Spiller getting his helmet ripped off on a running play....whistles were going off by a 3 potato count to me when watching it....yet a pile of Denver players going after Spiller because he wouldnt go down....and in the end of the play a Denver player rips his helmet off.....serious WTF?

- Oh and the roughing the passer play on Batten was bush as well....he didn't go for the head and he did not pick him up and slam him.....he tackled him and his weight came down on the QB

It all evens out. The roughing the passer call on Fitz kept a drive going and that was questionable at best. If you want to talk about calls, how about play calls, namely Gailey getting a bit pass happy, granted it's preseason, but a few more runs would have been nice in the first half.

It all evens out. The roughing the passer call on Fitz kept a drive going and that was questionable at best. If you want to talk about calls, how about play calls, namely Gailey getting a bit pass happy, granted it's preseason, but a few more runs would have been nice in the first half.

- The roughing the passer on Fitz was due to blow to the head.....and it was a blow to the head even if it was just a swipe

- For the majority of that first drive with the 1's....nearly everything was on the ground until we got near the red zone

- CJ Spiller getting his helmet ripped off on a running play....whistles were going off by a 3 potato count to me when watching it....yet a pile of Denver players going after Spiller because he wouldnt go down....and in the end of the play a Denver player rips his helmet off.....serious WTF?

Did you see who ripped off CJ's helmet? Same rookie who knocked out Donald Jones. :thumbdown:

- I thought all the blitzing on every play was bush.....but that is up to Denver if they think showing regular season defense helps them now......

but

- Obvious holding calls througout the day.....Nick Barnett was basically tackled to keep from making a tackle on one of Willis Magehee's long plays.....that is his assignment there so a secondary guy has to come up and make the tackle

- Obviously the Donald Jones hit.....way to go Denver players giving him fist bumps all the way to the bench

- Oh and the roughing the passer play on Batten was bush as well....he didn't go for the head and he did not pick him up and slam him.....he tackled him and his weight came down on the QB

:thumbsup:

Did you see who ripped off CJ's helmet? Same rookie who knocked out Donald Jones. :thumbdown:

Yes I did.....and I wonder if the rook actually hits Jones like that if the refs do the right thing and flag him for ripping off CJ's helmet like 3 seconds after the whistle.....

Players are going to try to get away with as much as they are allowed to.....playing safety is all about hitting and intimidation.....if a ref looks the other way on won a player will try to gain a edge on another.

I totally blame the refs for that hit on Donald Jones.