Stevie J and Fredie J

I haven't been following much yet so far, but I saw the highlight (or lowlight) of the hit on D Jones, and what I took away from it is that I would love to have Fred and Stevie on my team. Those 2 definitely have your back. Rahem better watch himself in the regular season game.

Yeah that was my favorite part, I thought the qb should get in his face to like favre would have.

Love seeing guys get upset over stuff like that.

The hit is turning into a bunch of bs between the Denver media, his teammates patting him on the back, and he insisting it was clean.

Even the worst broadcaster in history Alfred "bawl" Williams thought it was bad.

We need some dog in us and that was a food start, stevie moved up my favorite bills list after that

I just saw the replay of this, flame me all you want! What I saw was a football play unfortunate for Jones but this is football not some fuggin ballet!

Bucking for the Patrick Moran Prize on TBD are you? :devil:

It is a preseason game for a player that isn't going to be cut, not one that counts though... remember that.

Bucking for the Patrick Moran Prize on TBD are you? :devil:

It is a preseason game for a player that isn't going to be cut, not one that counts though... remember that.

Yes it sucked that Jones got nailed... Realistically how could Rahim or anyone have pulled up on this? If it's the Patrick Moran Prize I get for this then so be it! Too many negative nannies who have lost what this game is all about anyway! Let's get the pink panties out now boys cuz we can't do what we are paid to do!

Yes it sucked that Jones got nailed... Realistically how could Rahim or anyone have pulled up on this? If it's the Patrick Moran Prize I get for this then so be it! Too many negative nannies who have lost what this game is all about anyway! Let's get the pink panties out now boys cuz we can't do what we are paid to do!

They are not paid to break the rules. And if the game being made a little less tough means that more guys can go home on their feet instead of in a wheel chair at the tend of the day, then I have no problem with that. This is a job for the players and entertainment for the fans, its not life and death. If you look at the history of the game, the biggest threat to its existence came from the frequency of injuries and even fatalities in the early days. They almost banned the sport. Rules were changed and equipment was improved and the game survived. And when those changes were made, I am sure there were some who complained about pink panties and all. Despite what some might say, the game has, will and always should continue to evolve and I am sure the league is not going to listen to comments like yours about pink panties and all, which is pretty sexist by the way, though I am sure that was unintentional. I don't get how it is, in this day and age, that the go to metaphor for weakness always involves a comparison to women, whether it be their anatomy or their underwear. The women in my life are anything but weak.

They are not paid to break the rules. And if the game being made a little less tough means that more guys can go home on their feet instead of in a wheel chair at the tend of the day, then I have no problem with that. This is a job for the players and entertainment for the fans, its not life and death. If you look at the history of the game, the biggest threat to its existence came from the frequency of injuries and even fatalities in the early days. They almost banned the sport. Rules were changed and equipment was improved and the game survived. And when those changes were made, I am sure there were some who complained about pink panties and all. Despite what some might say, the game has, will and always should continue to evolve and I am sure the league is not going to listen to comments like yours about pink panties and all, which is pretty sexist by the way, though I am sure that was unintentional. I don't get how it is, in this day and age, that the go to metaphor for weakness always involves a comparison to women, whether it be their anatomy or their underwear. The women in my life are anything but weak.

I am sooo sorry about the panties comment. Let's change it to ballet shoes! Injuries happen in everyday life whether it be in sports or you on your job. We can go on and on how the game has changed but injuries still happen no matter what rules are put in or not! Maybe we should drug test them all since that is what happens in real life!

CLean or not, the point of this post was to point out that Stevie and Fred are great teamates. The kind of guys you want in the foxhole with you.

Those 2 definitely have your back. Rahem better watch himself in the regular season game.

Do you think this is hockey where they are going to try and fight him. There is no "having your back" in football nor does he have to "watch out" come the regular season.

Do you think this is hockey where they are going to try and fight him. There is no "having your back" in football nor does he have to "watch out" come the regular season.

I'd assume there are other ways to get back at a guy other than fighting. Blocking, tackling on a turnover, etc. I seem to recall some really nasty retaliation hits between Pittsburgh and Baltimore for this kind of thing. But, like I said, I haven't been following much, so I am sure you have much more insite than I do.

Edited by South Jersey Bills Fan

Yeah that was my favorite part, I thought the qb should get in his face to like favre would have.

Love seeing guys get upset over stuff like that.

The hit is turning into a bunch of bs between the Denver media, his teammates patting him on the back, and he insisting it was clean.

Even the worst broadcaster in history Alfred "bawl" Williams thought it was bad.

We need some dog in us and that was a food start, stevie moved up my favorite bills list after that

I live in Denver and listen to Alfred Williams on my way home from work everyday. The guy is awesome. Super nice guy, super knowledgeable about the game. I watched the replay yesterday (first half) and thought he did a tremendous job. What in the world is your problem with him?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I am sooo sorry about the panties comment. Let's change it to ballet shoes! Injuries happen in everyday life whether it be in sports or you on your job. We can go on and on how the game has changed but injuries still happen no matter what rules are put in or not! Maybe we should drug test them all since that is what happens in real life!

I can't believe I'm actually taking the time to respond to this but...

I for one could not possibly get injured at my job. Football is a wildly barbaric and violent sport and any measures they can put into place to help prevent players getting bashed in the head (which again, couldn't happen to me at my office), with what we now know about brain injuries- you'd have to be an a**hole to disagree with.

I haven't been following much yet so far, but I saw the highlight (or lowlight) of the hit on D Jones, and what I took away from it is that I would love to have Fred and Stevie on my team. Those 2 definitely have your back. Rahem better watch himself in the regular season game.

There was a play earlier in the first half where Spiller was stood up by about 5 Broncos and pushed back about 10 yards before he had his helmet ripped off by.......... Rahim Moore.

It was clearly intentional, and I think that play should have been a flag also.

I live in Denver and listen to Alfred Williams on my way home from work everyday. The guy is awesome. Super nice guy, super knowledgeable about the game. I watched the replay yesterday (first half) and thought he did a tremendous job. What in the world is your problem with him?

he may be knowledgable and have a finne radio show but he was god awful calling that game

There was a play earlier in the first half where Spiller was stood up by about 5 Broncos and pushed back about 10 yards before he had his helmet ripped off by.......... Rahim Moore.

It was clearly intentional, and I think that play should have been a flag also.

"This town needs a better class of criminal...and Rahim is going to give it to 'em"...sounds like we have a winner for vilan of the year so far

I was PO'd that the Bills players right in front of the play didn't go after Moore by at least going to him and giving him a piece of their minds. Perhaps they were first year players?

If that was the Steelers, Pats, Jets or Ravens sideline I guarantee you that the sideline players would come to the defense of their teammate who was just "Tatum'ed".

Stevie and Freddie showed that they have their teammate's back. I liked that.