Now that I have spent far too long this morning defending the team

Hopefully this doesnt debunk the myth that I just am just a blind homer for the team (not that I have any problem with that)

- Spiller still has a way to go in his pass protection.....saw a couple of plays where there was pressure and he was just standing there....hey CJ....if the QB is under duress you better be hanging onto some LBr or DL's legs chewing his toes off looking like you are putting out effort. CJ still has a problem with not making someone miss when he gets in traffic. He DID have some nice runs but he wont get enough time to make a difference unless the pass protection picks up.....Thurman Thomas where are you out there....why aren't you schooling this kid...Thurman KNEW HOW TO PICK UP A BLITZ

- Lack of Pass rush with no Merriman.....this is to you Batten and Colemen......you guys cannot just be run stop guys out there you need to get after the passer as well.....because you know Kelsay isn't gonna do it......we were getting pressure while Darius was in....when we removed him nowhere near as good.

- Still have some work to do on our over the middle pass defense......Searcy is not ready to take over at safety and I hope they dont rush him....could be a player later.

- QB's need to stop throwing high balls.....we had opportunites that we didnt take advantage of

- Marcus Easley....come on man....showed more then you did last game but that was a touch down that you allagator armed....you are a huge WR....gotta take that hit and catch the ball.....play like a big wide reciever.

- LT Bell....defended you on here this week because I see the big picture...but you cannot be up and down every week.....if you can hold your own against Julius Peppers then you should be able to do the same thing against Dumervill and Von Miller.....move those feet big man

- I wish the bills would stop screwing around with the interior OL and just put Levitre back at LG and move either Rhinheart or Hangman to RG and be done with it....then realize that Corderro Howard and Wrotto are not going to develop into what they invision.....bring in a vet backup there please.

- Marcus Easley....come on man....showed more then you did last game but that was a touch down that you allagator armed....you are a huge WR....gotta take that hit and catch the ball.....play like a big wide reciever.

- I wish the bills would stop screwing around with the interior OL and just put Levitre back at LG and move either Rhinheart or Hangman to RG and be done with it....then realize that Corderro Howard and Wrotto are not going to develop into what they invision.....bring in a vet backup there please.

1) On Easley, I'm actually ready to see Aiken take his reps. Aiken looked really good in very limited action.

2) Howard is a joke right now. I think he just came back from an injury, but we need to seriously consider PUPing him if he's behind due to an injury. He didn't look nearly as bad last year.

And to think we had a chance to end 'The Curse of Pete Gogolak' by signing former Cornellian Kevin Boothe away from the Giants.

Guess is just wasn't meant to be - no Georgia Tech connection there. :blink:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Reverse the Curse!!!!!

post-2970-000767300 1313963656_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

1) On Easley, I'm actually ready to see Aiken take his reps. Aiken looked really good in very limited action.

2) Howard is a joke right now. I think he just came back from an injury, but we need to seriously consider PUPing him if he's behind due to an injury. He didn't look nearly as bad last year.

Yeah fitzbeardys boy looked good.

He went up against perrish cox who is better than camp fodder

Chan said he did not bring a lot of blitzes. He wanted to see how the LBs and secondary would do without the blitz by just running a base defense. He's evaluating. Batten and Coleman were not given the opportunities to get after the QB.

Hopefully after this dismal showing, Chan will do more house cleaning. I don't know which is worse, the offensive line or the linebackers. Denver ran through us like crap through a goose and our OL couldn't stop high school kids.

It's going to be a very long year, unless Chan puts his boot up their butt. :wallbash:

Hopefully after this dismal showing, Chan will do more house cleaning. I don't know which is worse, the offensive line or the linebackers. Denver ran through us like crap through a goose and our OL couldn't stop high school kids.

It's going to be a very long year, unless Chan puts his boot up their butt. :wallbash:

big reason why the team looks like crap is the spectacular coaching they have been receiving

most of the guys Chan brought with him from GT are inept and it shows in the performance on the field

most of these guys get worse, not better

for example, what's with all of those drops