[closed]Fred Jackson

bouds

Seems like this guy gets no respect, not from the fans but from everyone else.

Tim Graham thinks the starting RB spot is Spiller's to lose, really? I don't want this thread to be about Spiller, but how can Freddie not be the number 1 back?

Best vision, best interior runner, gets it done on the perimeter, and has good hands. Why should he take a back seat to anyone? He's probably our best player, certainly our best offensive weapon.

Every year this guy gets overlooked, and every year he produces with a horrid OL and limited touches. IF this guy were on a certain other team, the entire league would be raving about him.

Best complete back we've had in years, maybe since Thomas, and he gets no respect!

Edited by bouds

Watching the Bronco's game, it seemed Freddie was the only one of the offense to show up. He's our best offensive player as far as I can see.

Fitz's accuracy is way too inconsistent. While Wood might be better than the others, none of the O Linemen are super studs. Stevie Johnson is the best of the receivers but drops too many balls. Spiller seems to have potential but has yet to prove himself as a productive running back.

If anyone deserves a starting role, it's Jackson.

Watching the Bronco's game, it seemed Freddie was the only one of the offense to show up. He's our best offensive player as far as I can see.

Fitz's accuracy is way too inconsistent. While Wood might be better than the others, none of the O Linemen are super studs. Stevie Johnson is the best of the receivers but drops too many balls. Spiller seems to have potential but has yet to prove himself as a productive running back.

If anyone deserves a starting role, it's Jackson.

I have this strange feeling, unless Fitz really comes through in a big way, Chan already has a notion that Thigpen is our guy for the future.

Just a hunch. It seems, when you listen to Gailey talks, he leaves a lot of info "in between the lines"...he hasn't said anything bad about Fitz, but he really seemed to talk up Thigpen after the game...like I said, just a hunch.

I like Johnson, but unless somebody emerges from their roster of potential Hall Of Fame receivers, I think he is going to have a tough year...don't want to overreact to what happened tonight, but the offensive line looks awful, and none of the receivers did anything to make me think they are going to be the "next Steve Johnson"...I guess Nelson is the ordained new superstar on the team, but he still has a long way to go...I actually think Naamann Roosevelt might be the second best receiver on the team.

id think kyle williams is the best player

Jackson, Willimas and Dareus? Don't want to jinx him, but he looks like he might be something!

Edited by Buftex

Seems like this guy gets no respect, not from the fans but from everyone else.

Tim Graham thinks the starting RB spot is Spiller's to lose, really? I don't want this thread to be about Spiller, but how can Freddie not be the number 1 back?

Best vision, best interior runner, gets it done on the perimeter, and has good hands. Why should he take a back seat to anyone? He's probably our best player, certainly our best offensive weapon.

Every year this guy gets overlooked, and every year he produces with a horrid OL and limited touches. IF this guy were on a certain other team, the entire league would be raving about him.

Best complete back we've had in years, maybe since Thomas, and he gets no respect!

definitely better than Spiller.

Fred Jackson has undoubtedly been our best player since his first start against the Washington Redskins a number of years ago.

Is there anything more frustrating then this ridciculous thought they he won't be the starting running back? Are we really going to play the same game (Lynch vs Jackson vs Spiller) we played last year.

I don't know if they made a mistake by drafting Spiller or not, but I do know, that this team can't afford not to play the guy that contributes most.