83 members have voted

1. 1. What would you give up for Tebow

• 3rd Round Pick
    • 4th Round Pick
    • 5th Round Pick
    • 6th Round Pick
    • 7th Round Pick
    • Nothing

I was just writing about this exact thought. I'm into the idea. He does a lot of mature things on the field that shows he understands football. If the physical tools are there, he'll get it eventually. 4th rder. Bills have two after all, and I wouldn't be mad if they put one of them toward Pryor, so why not Tebow?

I was just writing about this exact thought. I'm into the idea. He does a lot of mature things on the field that shows he understands football. If the physical tools are there, he'll get it eventually. 4th rder. Bills have two after all, and I wouldn't be mad if they put one of them toward Pryor, so why not Tebow?

Tebow to Pryor. I can see it now. That would be sweet 5th/4th for Tebow, 5th/4th for Pryor I'd do it. Then picks 1, 2 and 3 go O-Line with at least 2.

Edited by bills_red

Since Tebow is the #3 QB looks like DEN might be giving up on him. Would you make a move for him or not? If so what would you be willing to give up?

I'm not sure that's the case. Yes, he was slated to play 3rd last night and -via ESPN reports- Quinn worked with the 2nd's during the week. It could very well be by design, simply to give Quinn decent opportunity to show his ware's. Remember, this is the team that was trying to dump Orton once camp opened.

A little tool I use in determining 'talking head opinions', if Schlereth says something, think 180 degrees from it and you'll be closer to the truth. Seems to work flawlessly.

Anyway, I wouldn't condem a 4th or lower pick for Timmy.

I didn't want the Bills to draft him when he came out and am not really too interested in him now. Anything more than a 7th round pick would be a waste. I think he is very limited in what he can do and isn't an answer for a team looking for a QB.

It isn't the same staff that drafted Tebow.

That's not the point. The franchise spent a first round pick on him last year. If the new staff is already convinced that was a colossal error and have gained the buy-in/approval of the owner and management to dump him for a low round pick, that should speak volumes.

That's not the point. The franchise spent a first round pick on him last year. If the new staff is already convinced that was a colossal error and have gained the buy-in/approval of the owner and management to dump him for a low round pick, that should speak volumes.

I think the point is that a new staff in Denver hated Cutler so much that they prefered Orton and/or Cassel. Neither of those three are bad, but are viewed in much different lights by different staffs. Our staff is one that would have a favorable opinion of Tebow I believe.