Japanese Tourist Falls in Niagara Falls

EndZoneCrew

yes....comments should be removed from every news story and video on the internet....it's depressing to see so many degenerates

I am not offended by them, I just cannot believe what people put...and that a few of them make me chuckle a second. The guy back in the 70's was an hero.

Jeeze, I LOVED Susan Banks way-back-in-the-day. Later it was Laurie Lisowski. I'm not alone here, right?

RIGHT?

:unsure:

I wasn't too impressed with Laurie L until I met her a couple of times in person......Wow - what a body. She was very hot.

Wow, I just clicked on the youtube one now, and I had just been talking about this after the Japanese girl died.....I was watching that newscast and it's just how I remember it. I wonder what year that was?

I had a serious man crush on Mary Alice Demler until she let her hair grow out. Somehow the sex appeal went away. I don't know how old she is, but she can feel free to rock my world...as soon as she cuts her hair again. :blush:

Edited by LabattBlue

It's amazing how people simply ignore safety precautions or restraints as though they were nothing but an inconvenience.

Same thing on boats... You can watch a million dollar yacht come through and an infant is on the deck with no PFD or if they do have one, it is the wrong size... I am not Mr. Safety by any means... But people just usually make the wrong choices... Then the lawyers clean up the mess. Did you see where the dude that fell out of the Man of Steel... His family is now changing its tune and sueing?

What is the difference between a picture in front of the rail as opposed to behind it? There is no logic that can explain it.

The railing is ugly... Detracts from the picture... Hey that was the logic hockey players used during the helmet mandate... Remember Guy Lafleur's flowing hair as he skated up the ice...

:P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

There are signs all over the place warning people about this. Imagine the thoughts you have at the second you slipped and realizing youre falling into the falls. She had to know she was dead. No chance in hell. Wonder if the last picture that was taken of her was a Kodak moment....

There are signs all over the place warning people about this. Imagine the thoughts you have at the second you slipped and realizing youre falling into the falls. She had to know she was dead. No chance in hell. Wonder if the last picture that was taken of her was a Kodak moment....

Actually, just since 1960 at least 3 people - including a 7-year-old boy - have gone over and lived to tell...

Link - Man survives Niagara Falls plunge

Then, there was this guy just a few years back...

Edited by The Senator