Sunday Ticket through Playstation 3

jonramz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Yes, I'm yelling. I literally signed up for DirecTV yesterday. I'll have to cancel that appointment. Thanks for the heads up! Then again, it's free for DirecTV's new subscribers, so I might keep it. Something to think about.

Edited by GOBILLS78

Just a quick heads up... for those of you w/out DirecTV, you can get Sunday Ticket through the PS3 now. It's expensive... $340, but it is another option for those without DTV

Thanks for the info.

That's great news. I'm sure by next season it will be available on Xbox, Roku, Boxee and other devices.

January my Directv contract is up and this now gives me options. Much of my limited tv viewing is now done via these devices anyway.

Just a quick heads up... for those of you w/out DirecTV, you can get Sunday Ticket through the PS3 now. It's expensive... $340, but it is another option for those without DTV

Thanx for the heads-up !!!

I am keeping DirecTV just for the Ticket. So total price for me $30 per month x 6 months + $150 ticket = $330 (accounted suspended for other 6 months). So its a wash for me.

you have to be kidding me...i just sold my PS3 bc I canceled Netflix and havent been using it...WTF nw I have to buy another one

can anyone buy this or is it not available for those that can get DTV?

Edited by Max997

I will be signing up on day 1.

My wife's due date is closely approaching and going to the Bils' Backer bar this season was looking questionable.

I can't get DTV and the prospect of watching those crappy illegal streams was making me worried.

This is perfect timing for me.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Looks like you would also get the Red Zone channel...it looks like DTV & Sony struck up a deal.

http://www.tvpredictions.com/dsony081811.htm

I am really torn here...I love the idea of being able to watch the Bills, live, in my living room, but I have gotten so used to heading to the bar on Sundays...not sure what to do...

I have never had NetFlix...I barely use my PS3, only to play Madden...and I rarely do that any more. I am a little technology challenged...let me ask a few questions...feel free to chime in:

1- Are all PS3 additions wireless? I have never done on-line gaming, but I know the option is there. If I signed up for the Sunday Ticket, is it simply a matter of downloading a disc to program it? Or, do I have to have internet connection to my PS3?

2- I normally record games on my dvd recorder...making hard DVD copies of games from the broadcast networks, to watch years later...does anybody know if there would be copyright protection stuff on Sunday Ticket? In other words, would it be possible to record games still, or is watching live your only option? How does it work with NetFlix?

Edited by Buftex