Vegas baby, Vegas!

#34fan

Official Odds to win 2011/2012 AFC Championship. (AFC EAST)

PATS 4/1

JETS 9/2

FINS 25/1

BILLS 50/1

Wow. I don't see us being worse than the fish. Imagine If you laid a C-note, and we ended up winning. That'd be sha-weet. Hey... Anyone got an extra C-Note I can borrow?

PATS 4/1

JETS 9/2

FINS 25/1

BILLS 50/1

Wow. I don't see us being worse than the fish. Imagine If you laid a C-note, and we ended up winning. That'd be sha-weet. Hey... Anyone got an extra C-Note I can borrow?

To throw away? No.

You know if the Patriots were not in the division I would say it might be worth a chance. I could see the Jets slipping to 8-8 or 9-7 & I could see the fish winning 2-4 games this year. In this scenerio I could see the bills stealing the division winning 9 games or so. But you just know the Patriots are winning at least 12 games this year.

You know if the Patriots were not in the division I would say it might be worth a chance. I could see the Jets slipping to 8-8 or 9-7 & I could see the fish winning 2-4 games this year. In this scenerio I could see the bills stealing the division winning 9 games or so. But you just know the Patriots are winning at least 12 games this year.

They will be a borderline top 5 defensive team. Those types of teams will win more than 2-4 games. I don't think Miami will be anything special, but 7-9 is closer to what they will be. If Henne has a decent season, they will challenge for a WC. We are in a super tough division.

They will be a borderline top 5 defensive team. Those types of teams will win more than 2-4 games. I don't think Miami will be anything special, but 7-9 is closer to what they will be. If Henne has a decent season, they will challenge for a WC. We are in a super tough division.

I don't think their defence is that great, and with the current offence they have, they could be as bad or worse then what most believe the Bills will be this year.

PATS 4/1

JETS 9/2

FINS 25/1

BILLS 50/1

I put 50 on them to win the whole thing at 100/1. Go Bills!

Thats a safe, decent, amount. A cool 5G's if you win out. Some people spend 50$ a day on lotto scratch-offs.

Rarely do I support lotto junkies (natural selection keeping the stupid people poor?), and I am one of the eternal optimists around here, but $50 is actual money, not just $1, and I think I would need a lot better than 100-to-1 to take the Bills to win it all. I'm rooting for it to happen, but don't bet the rent money unless you have another place to stay.

I'm in Vegas right now, but have so far resisted to put any financial stake behind my general Bills optimism.

Betting on the Bills this year not to just win the AFC East, but the AFC championship is not gambling, its making a charitable donation.

agreed. if you're going to be a homer and a sucker better to go with the sabres at 17/1. at least, that's what i did.

I guess if you are going to make a WTF bet with your heart instead of your head you might as well go big and get the best odds you can!

We had a customer that put money down back in the day on the Rams when they were 100/1, so it can happen... :unsure: