Classic announcements that always gets Bills fans excited b4 season

Season after season I see the same patterns coming from the Bills m:edia control:

- We are going to simplify the plays this years because of the young guys. Simple is better. Reality: simple is because you are not good or smart enough for more complex.

- There is always one fat guy that looks a lot leaner and faster than last year. He has lost some weights and we are really excited about what he will do this year. Reality: he was bum when we drafted him, he is know a 20 lbs lighter bum.

- There is always an undesrsize guy that has put some weight on. But not just getting fat, he has put weight in all the right places. We are excited about him this year. Reality: we drafted an obviously under sized player for the NFl. He is know only inches and 40 lbs away from being a LB in the NFL.

Common, give me a few more. I can think of a couple but I will let you guys participate

Edited by offyourocker

Season after season I see the same patterns coming from the Bills m:edia control:

- We are going to simplify the plays this years because of the young guys. Simple is better. Reality: simple is because you are not good or smart enough for more complex.

- There is always one fat guy that looks a lot leaner and faster than last year. He has lost some weights and we are really excited about what he will do this year. Reality: he was bum when we drafted him, he is know a 20 lbs lighter bum.

- There is always an undesrsize guy that has put some weight on. But not just getting fat, he has put weight in all the right places. We are excited about him this year. Reality: we drafted an obviously under sized player for the NFl. He is know only inches and 40 lbs away from being a LB in the NFL.

Common, give me a few more. I can think of a couple but I will let you guys participate

- "Jim Kelly is coming out on the field!"

- We are going to build through the draft. Splashy free agents are not the way to go. Reality: Bills fans become giddy with anticipation and another draft comes and goes without an offensive tackle being taken in the first three rounds.

- We are going to build through the draft. Splashy free agents are not the way to go. Reality: Bills fans become giddy with anticipation and another draft comes and goes without an offensive tackle being taken in the first three rounds.

I like this one a lot. Well I dont. You know what I mean.

We like who we have at positions A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, & Z....

REALITY: The players at positions A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, & Z all suck and we [the front office] are too incompetent to find adequate replacements.

1. To many holes, this thing will take time, but we will turn it around.

2. Not gonna make a splash in free agency, gonna build through the draft and keep our own players.

3. The fans are great and deserve better ... I know we have to show you the baby. yada yada yada