Better face for this team: K. Williams, or Fitz?

#34fan

Dareus

Dareus has tons of potential, but no experience. Kyle Williams was an animal last year. No question he set an example for the guys on the line. He walks the walk. On the other hand Fitz ran the offense last year with varying degrees of success. Big Ben and Peyton are the faces of they're respective franchises. Not sure if our team is actually led by Fitzpatrick.

Edited by #34fan

Dareus has tons of potential, but no experience. Kyle Williams was an animal last year. No question he set an example for the guys on the line. He walks the walk. On the other hand Fitz ran the offense last year with varying degrees of success. Big Ben and Peyton are the faces of they're respective franchises. Not sure if our team is actually led by Fitzpatrick.

They call Fitzy the general. That to me says he is the leader!

Looking at how he's now our #1, was our best offensive player last year, improved (so it seems) over the offseason and is the most vocal bill, I'd say stevie johnson. I won't be sold on him as a star til I see him do it consistently without evans, but he's got more "star quality" than anyone on our team, IMO. The "face of the franchise" is taken by a player, not given by it's fans. Stevie wants to take it and j think he will.