Mike & Mike Prediction Contest

bluenews

So the Buffalo Bills and Cincinnati Bengals preview will be ESPN's Mike & Mike tomorrow. I bet they both call in sick!! Greenie is the biggest homer since the Odyssey. Golic is just goofy!

Anyway.....if you are not familiar with their format they each offer an unqualified response to five questions. The fifth question will be to predict the win-loss record for the team. A bonus is Liam's Mum's pick. (Liam is one of the show's producers and Mum is his drunk British mother)

So what will be the sum (addition) of the three # of wins they each predict for the Bills?

I predict 11 wins!!!

what you say.......

I like Mike & Mike because they dont pretend to be end-all be-all "experts". They are "goofy" and they know it, but they are getting paid to talk about sports, so that is goofy as it is.

I do like that Golic has experience as a player and can share experiences and relate to other players, and Greeny counters that by being a big homer fan.

I'd be surprised if any of them give us more than 7 wins.

Golic 5 greeny always gives teams that go against the jets too much credit so 6. Liams mum 9. Total 20

Does anyone know what time specifically they'll be talking about the Bills?

Two a days today were 6:30 and 7:30, u can rewind up to 2 hours on ESPN.com I think

One of them most likely Greenie will give us 2 wins. Golic might be nice and give us 3.

Both are idiots though so it doesn't matter. They had San Fran winning like 13 games last year.

How many they have the Bills winning last year?