Power Rankings

John Clayton - It's because of this DipS**T was the main AFCEAST reporter on these rankings. Biggest waste of human life in existance...

The Cryptkeeper has been a Dol-phags ball-washer for years. Remember, he picked them to go to the SB the year they finished 1-15? I wouldn't get too outraged over this.

Only problem when using that for a ranking? Your ignoring 31 other teams that are looking good in shorts.

I don't use anything as a "ranking." i rank nfl teams on wins and losses and right now everyone is 0-0. So i would rather simply go watch my team practice and evaluate myself. You can whine and cry about what the gomers at espn have to say.

I am hating espn and sportscenter and any other espn football pesentation for one reason, when they talk about the AFC East it seems like we dont exist

You mean the same way they (and everyone else) ignored the Pats in the early 90s?

If you want to base it on last season wouldn't you at least base it on the last half of the year then? You know when the Bills went 4-4 and lost 3 O.T. games and another to the Bears by just a FG? Just a thought.

To paraphrase HOF Coach John Madden, "you are what you're record says you are". If you end the season at 4-14, you're not very good. Sad, but true. I do expect us to be better this year. But this year hasn't started yet.

To paraphrase HOF Coach John Madden, "you are what you're record says you are". If you end the season at 4-14, you're not very good. Sad, but true. I do expect us to be better this year. But this year hasn't started yet.

And you're also really pissed off, because you had two additional losses added to your record just for the hell of it.

I don't use anything as a "ranking." i rank nfl teams on wins and losses and right now everyone is 0-0. So i would rather simply go watch my team practice and evaluate myself. You can whine and cry about what the gomers at espn have to say.

I dont remember whining or crying.

Honestly I'd say the browns and bengals... Probably the skins in the NFC.... Are the only 3 teams I say "yea we are better than them."

That next teir with us, Oakland, denver, Miami etc... Is all packed pretty close. That leaves us at somewhere around 25-30 to enter the year in my book. 6 maybe 7 wins. Improved for sure but certainly not offended by someone putting us on the low end of that pocket of teams.