HELLO WISCONSIN!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting to note that all the baggers here with the exception of Maalox (whose posts were pretty idiotic anyways) really didn't want to bite on this one cuz they were probably shittingbricks before the results. As is obvious from my opening post I made no prediction either way. It wasn't meant as that kind of thread. What I find highly amusing is all the champion frontrunners of the PPP came crawling out of the woodwork only after the results were announced.

It's a good thing that your transmission has more reverse speeds than forward ones.

:lol: Maalox is classic

Shoot you gotta make 'em laugh...who takes this crap seriously anyways?

Remember reading here during one of the Bills hall of fame induction shindigs a few years back in beautiful Canton

that one PPP poster refused to acknowledge another poster at some bar because of some belief or something. How petty.

I read and post on this site basically for laughs....can anyone else here say they don't?

All the baggers here really looked closely at the results by gum. You can tell from their ecstatic premature ejaculation. Where is Fezmid when you need him?

I have no idea what you're trying to say or imply by calling me out. But as I predicted, people in Wisconsin want to stay on this road -- it's working, the economy is growing, taxes/fees are staying the same, and we're a good model for the rest of the country (despite the lame "shame" cryers).

Exactly. People yell and scream about Obama's Hope & Change campaign and in many cases rightfully so. However the Tea Party republicans ran on the same philosophy and the creation of jobs. Where are those jobs?

The jobs are in Wisconsin, that's where:

http://www.weau.com/news/headlines/Gov_Walker_hints_at_positive_unemployment_numbers_125957783.html

"a total of 39,300 private-sector jobs have been created since he took office in January"

I have no idea what you're trying to say or imply by calling me out. But as I predicted, people in Wisconsin want to stay on this road -- it's working, the economy is growing, taxes/fees are staying the same, and we're a good model for the rest of the country (despite the lame "shame" cryers).

The jobs are in Wisconsin, that's where:

"a total of 39,300 private-sector jobs have been created since he took office in January"

Well I thought by calling you out because you are from Racine or somewhere it might lend some native perspective to this controversial recall. My mistake.

Well I thought by calling you out because you are from Racine or somewhere it might lend some native perspective to this controversial recall. My mistake.

Nope, Hudson. Still gave my native perspective though - I predicted that Harsdorf would win in a landslide, and she did. Interestingly enough, I didn't receive a single mailing from Harsdorf, yet I received at least three pieces of mail from Shelly Moore every week for about a month. They all said the exact same thing --- in essence, "Harsdorf = Walker, vote Moore!" -- with not a single statement about why Moore should be elected.

Didn't matter - I was against the recalls in general and would've voted incumbent no matter where I lived in WI (and my wife felt the same way). I don't agree with the Democrats fleeing the state to stop the vote, but they were doing what they (or the unions, or whomever) thought was best, just like the Republicans were voting on legislation for the same reason. None of those are reasons to be voted out of office before the real election, IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...