The Greatest Show on Snow

swimtoga

I was watching the Canton inductions this weekend, they were talking about Rams & the greatest show on turf and i was thinking about this years offense and their chance to be a prolific offense, it has me so pumped I thought why cant we be The Greatest Show on Snow!!

GO BILLS!

I was watching the Canton inductions this weekend, they were talking about Rams & the greatest show on turf and i was thinking about this years offense and their chance to be a prolific offense, it has me so pumped I thought why cant we be The Greatest Show on Snow!!

GO BILLS!

This makes no sense. How are we going to be the greatest show on snow if we only play like 1 or 2 games a season in snow? Are we gonna be the greatest show on snow for 2 games a season? i don't get it.

Edited by DreReed83

This makes no sense. How are we going to be the greatest show on snow if we only play like 1 or 2 games a season in snow? Are we gonna be the greatest show on snow for 2 games a season? i don't get it.

The Rams didn't play every game on turf, either. Hockey isn't actually "the coolest game on ice". Do you understand the purpose of a catch phrase?

The Rams didn't play every game on turf, either. Hockey isn't actually "the coolest game on ice". Do you understand the purpose of a catch phrase?

They played HALF their games on turf. Probably even more considering they probably played at least another game or 2 on someone else's turf. How many games do we play in the snow? Not even half. Not even 40%. Probably not even a quarter.

Read the sig. I'm always right.

Edited by DreReed83

And in related news, Dre says the sky isn't blue.

Always whining about something.

We don't really circle wagons either, oh if berman read this he would back hand you

Edited by Defend Greece

GO BILLS!

I respect your optimism and admire it. May the force be with you.

I've always felt that the moniker should be "The Polar Express". Trust me, I'm in marketing. My job is to put $#!+ in a box and get you to like it.

"Polar Express" works. Send the royalty check to the offshore bank in the link below.

GO BILLS!

Catchy. I like it. Probably need to be a top 5 offense to say it with a straight face.

They played HALF their games on turf. Probably even more considering they probably played at least another game or 2 on someone else's turf. How many games do we play in the snow? Not even half. Not even 40%. Probably not even a quarter.

Read the sig. I'm always right.

But they don't play all of their games on turf, and I have absolutely no interest in pretending that you're an authority on anything. Because, you know, you're not. There is no rule that defines when a catch phrase does or doesn't make sense, especially not one written by "DreReed83".

We don't really circle wagons either, oh if berman read this he would back hand you

They're not even actually all dead Bison hunters named Bill, either! Why are they not the "Orchard Park Black and White and Asian and Other Tall and Short and Fat People Who Lose Sometimes and Win Other Times, Too" of Anaheim.

Dre should get right on this.

Edited by wardigital